Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No, I’m a cuck fag

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
picked the first option because of the word nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, WanderingBurro, Marsiere214 and 3 others
after I get done with the niggers and rabs and curries, and gooks, and beaners, there just isn't that much left over for curly haired white people

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Funnyunenjoyer1
No I just hate the ones that are hateful towards Palestinians/southern lebanese and have genocidal intent towards them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and Funnyunenjoyer1
no

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Screenshot 20240928 020622

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Funnyunenjoyer1
I don’t care really

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Only the globalists really, they're essentially dismantling the western world piece by piece with their pro immigration and anti family rhetoric. They shouldn't be meddling in so much with the policies of nations that don't concern or belong to them and nor should their conflicts be the problem of the west. Your average man in the west probably couldn't care less about what goes on between Israel and their neighbours.

Other than that I think they at least deserve the right to exist. If zionism means believing the right to a Jewish state then so be it. I don't really give a shit about Palestinians either. Where's their precious "ummah" to help them. Truth is some of them did like Lebanon and Jordan but look how that ended. For the former it ended in a civil war where the Palestinians tried to genocide the Lebanese and didn't a Palestinian try to assasinate the pm of Jordan. The Palestinians are not a sympathetic people in my eyes. Not to mention it was the Jews who were originally expulsed out of the Middle East so try and tell me they're "muh colonisers".

do you have any proof for the top 2 assertions
Barbara Lerner Spectre is an easy person to point to and her grim future for Europe. No sane man native to the west would ever vote for such policies. These policies are completely destroying the west through an erasure of native culture and complete overwhelming with a foreign population. Whenever someone pushes for mass immigration or demonises the western family unit, more often than not they're a globalist who belongs to the tribe.

F aWcB3WkAAJnFi

Watch Europa the Last Battle if you really want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes to understand their absolute stronghold over Europe and how they've been doing nothing in Europe's best interests.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Funnyunenjoyer1
Another post sponsored by Hamas. OP is a jihadi pig confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and Funnyunenjoyer1
You shouldn't hate Israelites the evil Jews are the rothchild, rockpeller....etc the illuminati Jews

picked the first option because of the word nigger
after I get done with the niggers and rabs and curries, and gooks, and beaners, there just isn't that much left over for curly haired white people
Another post sponsored by Hamas. OP is a jihadi pig confirmed
Jesus was killed by Jews. So Jesus = Hamas
Jews ruined my life. Yeet the yids
You shouldn't hate Israelites the evil Jews are the rothchild, rockpeller....etc the illuminati Jews
Keep crying
GUWzsbbbcAA9xdr

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
I hate jews because the torah, not because of Hitler and stealing or wtv