Do you hate SyrianPsycho?

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel
This question is for users that have a join date before 2023 :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

If your reason for hating him is because he steals info, I agree, he’s a bhenchod for that, hoowweeeveerrr, he did gatekeep this site for the time he’s been here, which is longer than all the tiktokcels, his join date is like 2022 something, @SyrianPsycho

Also, if anyone was in his position, they would prance at the opportunity to make a quick buck making looksmax content

Thots?

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and raleqtambrobret
Bro asked a question aimed at 20 users

• Hmm...
Reactions: coisbhai
As a 2018cel, idk who the fuck that is

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, tombradylover and coisbhai
As a 2018cel, idk who the fuck that is
Don’t believe you, show me your

• Bank Details
• Credit Card Number
• Social Security Number
• Your Mother’s Maiden Name

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
I was on here in 2019, not with this account but another. The quality of the threads back then was infinitely better. The banter between users was peak. The memes were peak, the forum lolcows were fucking hilarious. Nowadays this dump is full of literal children

Yeah I hate Syrianpsycho but I also respect the grind. He's making money off of retarded subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and fl0w
anyone would do what he did. He most likely made millions. He ruined this site but moneymaxxing comes first

• +1
He stole the mogwarts name from a server and he seems like a dick, plus I'm very jealous of his rich lifestyle and the fact that he lives in America

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back