Do you have a goal in life?

BasedCoper

BasedCoper

One Of These Days, I’m Gonna Get Organezized
What the fuck to do without a goal in life?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Ronnie Kray and Deleted member 8608
I had a goal for my life, but now I think I won't achieve it and I feel like I have no purpose anymore. It feels fucking terrible.

• So Sad
Reactions: BasedCoper and Deleted member 7112
I got basically the redpill goals as goals:

- make money
- Get status
- Get strong
- Get girls
- Get alot of knowledge in topics you are intressed in.

Only part where I disagree with the redpill is that I think almost all these goals need good looks where the redpill only teaches abundances mindset and to just lift bro. So like 50% of my goals are like look related (with decent return on revetment so no monobloc for me xD) even if surgery is necessary. Other 50% is working hard, learn more about stocks and invest more money and get more knowledge about looksmaxing , social hyrarchie and meet new people and to share the knowledge.

I also like the fire goal movement. Where you learn to live as low maintaince as possible (so I spend only money on looksmax stuff and social stuff, not an cars or expensive clothes etc.) And invest as much as possible so you can retire earlier or have way more money later by sacrificing earlier spending in your life. My mom where I grew up with life's of government wellware so I am not used to spend alot of money.

After that start a family get Chad sons and Stacey daughters who are rich with my fire movement ideas when I was younger and get them ahead in live.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VLONE and BasedCoper
Have a Chad son

• +1
Reactions: BasedCoper
I got basically the redpill goals as goals:

- make money
- Get status
- Get strong
- Get girls
- Get alot of knowledge in topics you are intressed in.

Only part where I disagree with the redpill is that I think almost all these goals need good looks where the redpill only teaches abundances mindset and to just lift bro. So like 50% of my goals are like look related (with decent return on revetment so no monobloc for me xD) even if surgery is necessary. Other 50% is working hard, learn more about stocks and invest more money and get more knowledge about looksmaxing , social hyrarchie and meet new people and to share the knowledge.

I also like the fire goal movement. Where you learn to live as low maintaince as possible (so I spend only money on looksmax stuff and social stuff, not an cars or expensive clothes etc.) And invest as much as possible so you can retire earlier or have way more money later by sacrificing earlier spending in your life. My mom where I grew up with life's of government wellware so I am not used to spend alot of money.
Thats an interesting take. Hope you can achieve it. Problem is all those stuff mean nothing to me.:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
be famous with boxing, good body, somewhat gl

• +1
Thats an interesting take. Hope you can achieve it. Problem is all those stuff mean nothing to me.:feelsbadman:
Are you interested in anything, like hobbies?
If not it sounds like you are depressed, perhaps you also got some anaxiety or low dopamine. First step would be to fix that. By talking to people about the things that trouble you, get counseling or going to a psychiatrist.

• +1
Try to be in the best health that I can, physically and mentally. Health takes number one priority for me atm.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and BasedCoper
Be hot

• +1
Try to be in the best health that I can, physically and mentally. Health takes number one priority for me atm.
Only sane person in this thread

• Love it
Reactions: Effortless
Only sane person in this thread

Healthmaxxing is giga underrated and quite simple to actually do but a lot of dedication.

I think a lot of people do things without thinking how it will affect them in the long term, but for me prevention is always better than treatment. People don't start taking care of their health until its too late.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Literally being loved, have a family and kids, try to do not the mistakes my parents did and let em have a good life
Simple but that's what years of loneliness do, I don't even care about "slaying"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6306
I want to build a spiritual order and prophetmaxxing