Do you have a oneitis?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Is there a special girl that you really like, and if yes what exactly do you want from her, what do you have to offer, and have you tried talking to her and tell her what you want?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
Not anymore after i found her on tinder during an experiment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645 and RichardSpencel
Not anymore after i found her on tinder during an experiment.
Well, didn't you try to talk to her: "OMG, you're on Tinder! I'm on Tinder too, what are the odds?! Why do we search for love in the wrong place, when we have each other right here?".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and Ritalincel
Yes, we've been together since a couple months now and had wonderful moments. Love truly is magic. Even though it might soon be over, her corpse is deteriorating at a fast pace and the cave is starting to smell.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
Well, didn't you try to talk to her: "OMG, you're on Tinder! I'm on Tinder too, what are the odds?! Why do we search for love in the wrong place, when we have each other right here?".
Bro...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No lol i wasn't using my photos i was doing an experiment for a user on this site

• +1
what...the...fuck.

• +1
Is there a special girl that you really like, and if yes what exactly do you want from her, what do you have to offer, and have you tried talking to her and tell her what you want?
Yes,crush on this one stacy,she is mine looksmatch,she is just beautiful,I want to cum in her ass,mouth,pussy and I want to lick her out,but she is a whore (but I still think she is virgin)

• +1
No lol i wasn't using my photos i was doing an experiment for a user on this site
Yeah, but even so, you could have told her: " I saw you on Tinder, guuurlll !!! I mean I don't use that, a friend of mine does, I was with him when he was swiping and your photo was there, ha-ha!!!".
Yes,crush on this one stacy,she is mine looksmatch,she is just beautiful,I want to cum in her ass,mouth,pussy and I want to lick her out,but she is a whore (but I still think she is virgin)
Have you tried talking to her: "Hi Stacy, you're so beautiful, you are just my looksmatch, you're a whore even though you're still a virgin, I want to fill your ass, mouth and pussy with my cum and lick you.".

Last edited:
  • +1