Do you have advice or is it over

D

Deleted member 90300

Kekomaxxing
16,200cm,105kg %19-20 bf

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
It's only over because ur still seeking validation on org. Don't want to flex but I've been on this site for 2 days and can already tell just how autistic it is. You're a decent looking guy stop asking men who have never seen daylight to rate you based on a scale that is already against you just because of the fact that you're clearly ethnic

• WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and imthesupremecel
Bhai this is like ur 10th rate me post already. Anyways u r fucking 200 cm tall, leave this site and slay, no girl gives a fuck how u look

It's only over because ur still seeking validation on org. Don't want to flex but I've been on this site for 2 days and can already tell just how autistic it is. You're a decent looking guy stop asking men who have never seen daylight to rate you based on a scale that is already against you just because of the fact that you're clearly ethnic
I need to know the truth, i have been getting mixed messages about my looks from women since i can remember

• +1
Bhai this is like ur 10th rate me post already. Anyways u r fucking 200 cm tall, leave this site and slay, no girl gives a fuck how u look
Unfortunately cope ok this is my last rate post

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and vernier
I need to know the truth, i have been getting mixed messages about my looks from women since i can remember
If u really wanted the truth you wouldn't be here. These basement dwellers have nothing to offer you. In fact I'd say it's likely you're only here because you know people will call you normie, and you're addicted to the feeling of incels telling you it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90300
If u really wanted the truth you wouldn't be here. These basement dwellers have nothing to offer you. In fact I'd say it's likely you're only here because you know people will call you normie, and you're addicted to the feeling of incels telling you it's over.
You may be right man. What should i do if i want to know the truth?

• +1
You may be right man. What should i do if i want to know the truth?
LOG OFF! Touch some grass and interact with people. Then people will let you know how attractive you are because you will be able to tell based on the way they act and how many women you get to like you.

LOG OFF! Touch some grass and interact with people. Then people will let you know how attractive you are because you will be able to tell based on the way they act and how many women you get to like you.
Might be the only good advice someone gave me in a while

• +1
Bro you have 409 posts in 3/4 days, who has never seen daylight?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
kys 😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 90300
It has very little to do with ethnicity.

I mean those guys are asian but anyone can tell they are very good looking:

1wzzx3 5c
Terrance Lau Chun Him Mens Uno Hong Kong 03 45856862
MV5BNGRkMzY1MzUtMjliYy00OTA1LTg5Y2QtMTAxNmJlZmJiMzRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNzU0OA V1  3665133965
Zoinsung 1 1030329325

Truth is the average guy is never going to be on the level of a male model even with looksmaxxing but to have good success in dating, all you need is to be above average in looks, or if you want the lazy way out, you could beta bux

It has very little to do with ethnicity.

I mean those guys are asian but anyone can tell they are very good looking:

View attachment 3146895View attachment 3146896View attachment 3146897View attachment 3146898

Truth is the average guy is never going to be on the level of a male model even with looksmaxxing but to have good success in dating, all you need is to be above average in looks, or if you want the lazy way out, you could beta bux
Im west asian so brown worst coloring i hate myself god why didnt you make me 6’7 110kg lean blond blue eyed clear skin royal family from britian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88653
Just log of bhai, u look good for a Greek. I thought they all looked like Indians.
Im not greek im turkish why would you say i am greek 😡😡🤬🤬

You must be autistic if you're questioning yourself. Facially I wouldn't say you're blessed:feelskek: But nigga YOU'RE 2M TALL:forcedsmile:

You must be autistic if you're questioning yourself. Facially I wouldn't say you're blessed:feelskek: But nigga YOU'RE 2M TALL:forcedsmile:
Only face matters i have so many stories about getting cucked by midgets who look good