Do you have an instagram?

D

Deleted member 14571

Iron
Is it worth it for a 5.5-6 (trm) to even make a new instagram? I barely even go out and the only pics that look good are autistic mirror selfies jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
"only pics that look good are autistic mirror selfies"
you would have another reason for leaving your basement then

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
Is it worth it for a 5.5-6 (trm) to even make a new instagram? I barely even go out and the only pics that look good are autistic mirror selfies jfl

self answered question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14571
If you don't have an instagram, you're an incel.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, CANI, Lars and 6 others
I have a insta with anime pfp :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky and Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, CANI, joeveniro and 3 others
"only pics that look good are autistic mirror selfies"
you would have another reason for leaving your basement then
lol what?

• +1
I have one and had two girls slip into my DMs this past week. Feels good man

• Woah
lol what?
you would have another reason to leave your house and get pics, because no one will like autistic selfies unless you're a chad

• +1
Isn`t 5.5-6 on trm Chalamet level?
But if you aren`t gonna benefit for it just don`t jfl

• +1
Isn`t 5.5-6 on trm Chalamet level?
But if you aren`t gonna benefit for it just don`t jfl
idk but i am arab and I know trm overrate ethnics sometimes lol, regardless tho, how do you rack up the followers? tags and shit? Havent used instagram since 2015 in hs

• +1
idk but i am arab and I know trm overrate ethnics sometimes lol, regardless tho, how do you rack up the followers? tags and shit? Havent used instagram since 2015 in hs
Are you white-passing? tall, jacked? That could help imo, but the most important is your NTness
Just follow randoms and they shall follow you, specially if you are at least high- tier normie- chadlite like Chalamet or Grant Gustin tier, put some good NT pics and depending on your effort you should get like 100 followers a day or smth, my two cents.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14571 and Deleted member 5818
u know u should make an Instagram so why do you ask?

Do you want me to hold your hand while you make it too

yes papa

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Are you white-passing? tall, jacked? That could help imo, but the most important is your NTness
Just follow randoms and they shall follow you, specially if you are at least high- tier normie- chadlite like Chalamet or Grant Gustin tier, put some good NT pics and depending on your effort you should get like 100 followers a day or smth, my two cents.
Tall but framelet. 100 followers a day though how tf? I dont want my fresh insta with like 10 followers to be discovered by people I know jfl. I'll only follow people I know once I pass like 100 at least but that ain't easy

• +1

do you have an instagram?

• +1
Tall but framelet. 100 followers a day though how tf? I dont want my fresh insta with like 10 followers to be discovered by people I know jfl. I'll only follow people I know once I pass like 100 at least but that ain't easy
Well frameletness is brutal but idk, also wdym by 100 followers a day, too much or too low? I'm speaking from experience btw, first followed people I knew and the the progress came. Could be because of my age tho
Is your account public or private?

• +1
Well frameletness is brutal but idk, also wdym by 100 followers a day, too much or too low? I'm speaking from experience btw, first followed people I knew and the the progress came. Could be because of my age tho
Is your account public or private?
yeah definitely high I meant, most guys I know have like 100-500 followers. I'm 21, I'm gonna assume you're young? Haven't made one yet actually but will be public ofc

• +1
yeah definitely high I meant, most guys I know have like 100-500 followers. I'm 21, I'm gonna assume you're young? Haven't made one yet actually but will be public ofc
Same, Chads here barely have 1k follower and they have been around for like 2 years max, I`m 15 tho:ogre:
Public is better ngl

• +1
Same, Chads here barely have 1k follower and they have been around for like 2 years max, I`m 15 tho:ogre:
Public is better ngl
jfl oldcel i am over here. But yeah pretty much 1k is way above average for dudes my age. Thanks for the help tho g

• +1
jfl oldcel i am over here. But yeah pretty much 1k is way above average for dudes my age. Thanks for the help tho g
No problem buddy boyo

which pics did you post? and what psl are you?
I’m 5ish PSL but my side profile is 6+ PSL. I have a nearly perfect side profile. I posted a side profile picture.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 5818 and lasthope
I’m 5ish PSL but my side profile is 6+ PSL. I have a nearly perfect side profile. I posted a side profile picture.
can i see ur side pls

• +1
can i see ur side pls
Same, I have the same situation
I’d prefer not to. I look like Simon Nessman from the side but with brown eyes and black hair.

I don’t look like Nessman from the front though :feelskek:

believe me if I had no post history and was a newbie I’d have no problem showing off my vanity here it’s just that I already have a very silly post history and can’t have that associated with my irl face. I’m very proud of my side profile, girls on dating sites ask why half my pictures are side profile pictures, but it’s because my side profile brutally mogs me from the front. 3/4ths profile is decent it’s just my side profile is literally male model. Rest is chadlite due to bloat. I want to get my front to match my side profile in PSL through looksmaxxing but it’s difficult. I have a fucking Brad Pitt jaw from the front but for some reason I just have the perfect brow ridge and chin and nose profile and very deep set eyes and that gives me a side profile that is uncannily better than me from any other angle. :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
if you are under 5 PSL plz don't do instagram

I remember group of foid in my class making fun of subhuman from instagram based on their profil photo

While they were saying about chad "i want to fuck him"

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 13409

I remember group of foid in my class making fun of subhuman from instagram based on their profil photo

Half true

I have sub-4 PSL friends who use Instagram who get girls talking to them on it. But I’m in my early 20s and they are too. In your 20s girls are a bit more social whereas high school and to some extent college girls are brutally harsh on men under 5 PSL. I think it’s because most men drop off in looks after high school. Lots gain weight and start balding.

• +1
I’d prefer not to. I look like Simon Nessman from the side but with brown eyes and black hair.

I don’t look like Nessman from the front though :feelskek:
Same, my FWHR is kinda off but it seems like your face gets wider during puberty so idk

It pains me seeing my 3 PSL friend that keeps posting his gymcelled pics on his Insta with 200 followers and 20 likes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Same, my FWHR is kinda off but it seems like your face gets wider during puberty so idk

my failo from the front is slightly too compact midface because of high IPD, not stunted midface. Nearly 70mm IPD and everything else normal. FWHR over 2.1. I look more pretty boy from the side but got that “high T aggressive” look more from the front

• +1
my failo from the front is slightly too compact midface because of high IPD, not stunted midface. Nearly 70mm IPD and everything else normal. FWHR over 2.1. I look more pretty boy from the side but got that “high T aggressive” look more from the front
Can I write u on pm for advice?

Can I write u on pm for advice?
I’m not sure how much I can help but you can try and I’ll just tell you if I can’t give you good advice

• +1
whats the minimunt amount or followers to look nt? Does i have to be over 100?
I will maybe instagrammax after i looksmaxxed and surgery.

What psl are and do you have instagram?

whats the minimunt amount or followers to look nt? Does i have to be over 100?
I will maybe instagrammax after i looksmaxxed and surgery.
300 at least

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel