shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
Future Hive GIF

My hero

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capitulation and shizuku11111
so far im doing better than every guy that used to study with me in my highschool, all went to the gutter i lifemog, although there are a couple im still waiting for the norwood reaper to finish off for it to be a full victory

your father should be the one you look up to

Looking up to other people is such a cuckish trait you're praising their genes over your own

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs
Looking up to other people is such a cuckish trait you're praising their genes over your own
leave your house u autistic nigger, who tf are u to tell someone they shouldnt have people to inspire them, spineless incel nigger end your life

your father should be the one you look up to
my father who lets my mom work 2 jobs, all he does is neet at home and whine about not having a good life, yeah no

Groups of Low inhib aggressive high-status chadlites will always lifemog me to oblivion.Envy their brotherhood too

I dont really look up to anyone, except some writers who have influenced my worldview. As for motivation, not really, I guess some models motivate me to looksmax. I suppose you could say its more inspiration rather than motivation or idolisation.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
leave your house u autistic nigger, who tf are u to tell someone they shouldnt have people to inspire them, spineless incel nigger end your life
Are you in some pitiful stage of your life? Is that why you started this thread and acting all agitated?
Sorry but projecting some "idol's" life on your own life's trajectory is simply foolish, different genes, different opportunities.

Looking at what other guys are doing & what other guys have and wanting to do the same & have the same things / look on social media & in real life at other guys' girlfriends and hoping to have them is just cuck behavior :what:

Your only interest in this world should be how to carry your genetics forward, and how to make sure the chances of that happening are as high as possible :feelsshh:

Anything else is just cuck behavior, and you're basically just waiting for others to fuck your potential partner / the woman who will carry your genes on through the child born by her :oops:

• +1
Reactions: 1.618
Looking at what other guys are doing & what other guys have and wanting to do the same & have the same things / look on social media & in real life at other guys' girlfriends and hoping to have them is just cuck behavior :what:

Your only interest in this world should be how to carry your genetics forward, and how to make sure the chances of that happening are as high as possible :feelsshh:

Anything else is just cuck behavior, and you're basically just waiting for others to fuck your potential partner / the woman who will carry your genes on through the child born by her :oops:
Yeah, I don't see the point unless you're procreating. People can cheat and break up for the most petty reasons but atleast no one can take your kids away from you, being bound by blood.

All idols are false, worshipping anyone or anything is enslaving yourself for a fake sense of security and comfort​

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Justin I of the Byzantine Empire

Born a swineherd peasant in a shithole village in a region of poverty, traveled to Constantinople in rags and lived like a beggar, and died an Emperor

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and shizuku11111
Justin I of the Byzantine Empire

Born a swineherd peasant in a shithole village in a region of poverty, traveled to Constantinople in rags and lived like a beggar, and died an Emperor
finally a normal response, great story and i appreciate u for understanding me