Do you have any major flaws?

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Gold
imo Jawline is all I'm focused on. The rest of my face is just pretty normal looking/ just my individuality. But I am slightly recessed making my jaw less defined.

I feel that a nice jawline is what matters most as far as features go. The rest is just your own individuality aslong as your nose isn't huge and gross. Or your eyes aren't very far apart.

Do you have any of those major flaws? Appreciate your jawline.

Yeah, nose. Hooked, yet the tip isn't downturned, only when smiling. Tip is also bulbous. I avoid smiling because of it. Lower third is shit, which only exacerbates it. I have no idea what to do or start on at this point.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Yeah, nose. Hooked, yet the tip isn't downturned, only when smiling. Tip is also bulbous. I avoid smiling because of it. Lower third is shit, which only exacerbates it. I have no idea what to do or start on at this point.
Nose is easily changeable with surgery if you care that much it’s not that big of a fix

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Nose is easily changeable with surgery if you care that much it’s not that big of a fix
I know, I just feel like I'd be cheating my possible future wife and kids if I got any type of surgery. Cheating the genepool or smth like that. That and my family feeling weird about it.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Read my username

I know, I just feel like I'd be cheating my possible future wife and kids if I got any type of surgery. Cheating the genepool or smth like that. That and my family feeling weird about it.
Delete your account. Looksmaxing = frauding.
If you're not comfortable frauding, then delete.

I have sfs. I just permajut irl to fraud. Normies wouldn’t notice.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Delete your account. Looksmaxing = frauding.
If you're not comfortable frauding, then delete.
I'm on the fence about it. If money for rhino landed in my lap I'd probably end up doing it.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
I'm on the fence about it. If money for rhino landed in my lap I'd probably end up doing it.
Your looks is your greatest asset in this world. It shouldn't be like this, but you gotta adapt and accept. If you was always on the same looks level the whole life, it's harder to understand, but trust me.

I have been fairly gl, and now bad looking. The difference is night and day in every human interaction, especially with women.

Facial asymmetry mainly of the eyes, one being higher than the other, one having more negative canthal tilt than the other etc
Looking into what I can do, don't want something over the top like obo lol, but something to somewhat improve it. Maybe canthoplasty/bleph + under eye implants or filler. Also my brows are very asymmetrical, currently using minox to try growing them out more to have more to work with and then I will do a combination of grooming + botox/filler/maybe threads to make them more symmetrical and a straighter across shape

Bad hairline, may get a hair transplant but it's my natural hairline thats bad (frontal cowlick, high forehead, temporal recession) I am not losing hair

Other "flaw" my face is extremely wide, so I have that Barret issue where I look gigabloated even at a normal BF%. So I have to leanmax

• +1
I have been fairly gl, and now bad looking. The difference is night and day in every human interaction, especially with women.
Damn, I can only imagine how fake everyone must seem after becoming good looking. You're right though.

• +1
Damn, I can only imagine how fake everyone must seem after becoming good looking. You're right though.
It's true man. I can't even blame them cause It's just basic human instincts. I just wish we lived in a world where looks wouldn't matter, sadly that's unrealistic.

• +1
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard
seborrheic dermatitis man fuck this shit i look like a freak

Not really. Im just not a rich NT Chad which is what girls Look for