Do you have any talent?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
In my case, writing and reading. I write and read decently, though not so much as to become a writer. I was only reasonable at mathematics and not fit enough to become some kind of athlete. For this reason, I am more drawn to the Humanities. Biology is an interest of mine also.

What about you?

• +1
Reactions: Manana, rand anon, nathan and 8 others
None, I’m a low iq subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Madridista
I'm good at multiplication. Average person don't know what 12x13 is while I can do 56x72 in less than 3 seconds. Not asian 8 years old level yet but I was always good at it. At school when I was asked to do such a shit and I said it within 2 seconds without use of calculator I had bitches asking me after classes how I did it, crazy shit to be autistic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: darkness97 and Madridista
none besides being good at certain video games but that’s absolutely useless, im not NT enough to be a streamer or youtuber

• +1
Idk never figured out I guess.

I'm jack of all trades master of none.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, Madridista and 1 other person
smashing bitches

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Bhai what do you write about?
I like writing and reading too

• +1
smashing bitches
Looking At You GIF by OKC Thunder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista, murdah and Juandigomigo22
you got any literature by you you can post?
im good at drawing, that used to be my source of income

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, <6PSLcel and Madridista
i dont think i have maybe i had at some point but i never unlock my potential

• +1
I’m high iq and creative.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Madridista and PsychoDsk
That’s why I studied science quite a lot
It’s over if you don’t have a hobby with learning things that are science related

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PsychoDsk, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Bhai what do you write about?
I like writing and reading too

My thoughts, mostly. When a thought springs to mind, I pick up my notebook and start writing until I have filled whole pages.

In my case, writing and reading. I write and read decently, though not so much as to become a writer. I was only reasonable at mathematics and not fit enough to become some kind of athlete. For this reason, I am more drawn to the Humanities. Biology is an interest of mine also.

What about you?
Yes I'm Multitalent in everything almost

I can cut really good hair

I play MPC and make own beats live

I fuck women really good if I want to

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Madridista
That’s why I studied science quite a lot
It’s over if you don’t have a hobby with learning things that are science related
Like posting instagram thots on an incel forum?

My thoughts, mostly. When a thought springs to mind, I pick up my notebook and start writing until I have filled whole pages.
That’s cool, kinda like a biography and manifesto.
I’m doing the same thing, writing my whole life story with some philosophical points in it.
Have you read any of nietzsche’s work?

• +1
I want to be an opera singer.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Madridista, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Like posting instagram thots on an incel forum?
Sharing pics of foids on this forum that I find strikingly hot reduces my urges and frustration to fuck
It also makes me feel better when someone says a foid frauds so I know her body is fake which makes me move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, murdah and Htobrother
That’s cool, kinda like a biography and manifesto.
I’m doing the same thing, writing my whole life story with some philosophical points in it.
Have you read any of nietzsche’s work?

The Antichrist. I plan on reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra. Nietzsche once described himself as someone who philosophizes with a hammer. A very dangerous writer. Other writers I like include, but are not limited to, Carl Jung, George Orwell, J. R. R. Tolkien, Mircea Eliade, Fyodor Dostoevsky, and Theodore Kaczynski.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I have very high EQ and extraordinarily social skills.

• +1
Nothing

• So Sad

What about you?
Football. Everybody plays football in our neighborhood while i never did until just recebtly this year for fun w my friends. Everybody says my style is unorthodox and I learnt rechniques in just one tries

But thing is, I dont even watch football, nor do it. I am a boxer. Ig if I put my time in football instead i’d be very excellent at it

• +1
Good at chess
Athletic
Good at cooking
I can study anything for a few secs and i can comprehend It easily

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Madridista

What about you?
To hate black niggers

• +1
decent at math I guess, wouldn't say talented at anything though

• +1

What about you?
No talents besides being strong/quick for my size and can recall/retain information decently. I’m a good reader ig

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Madridista
Rotting

• JFL
Im creative. Thats all

• +1