Do you have big protruding ears ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
I never really paid attention to them until a girl once told me that I look like a monkey.

Then I figured out that my ears were bigger than the normal.

Big or ears that stick out truly affect the aesthetic of a face, it makes you look like a character of a google play game applications and it's really bothering.

Did one of you ever had to get an otoplasty surgery ? Do you recommand it to me ?

Cant see pics.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Typical foids with their loose tongues from too much deep throating chads cock. Words just spill out.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I have a big protuding dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
I do when i have short hair, but thats why I keep it longer

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
kinda :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Nothing wrong with protruding ears
They're like handle bars foids can hold on to when you bang them

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Phad, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
I never really paid attention to them until a girl once told me that I look like a monkey.

Big or ears that stick out truly affect the aesthetic of a face, it makes you look like a character of a google play game applications and it's really bothering.

Did one of you ever had to get an otoplasty surgery ? Do you recommand it to me ?
buy Otosticks on amazon before considering a surgery. a pair costs 4€ and lasts a week (but after 3 days they start to detach so they are completely visible)

buy Otosticks on amazon before considering a surgery. a pair costs 4€ and lasts a week (but after 3 days they start to detach so they are completely visible)
I tried that piece of garbage and guess what, they don't even hold correctly and they end up sticking out within fews hours. Fuck thst shit man.

I did it. Was awake with numbing. Worth it so worth it.

Just hide it behind your long hair tbh.

I do when i have short hair, but thats why I keep it longer
Correction: this is based off of when I used to get buzz cuts as a 6 year old so my memory isn't the best

I tried that piece of garbage and guess what, they don't even hold correctly and they end up sticking out within fews hours. Fuck thst shit man.
if they stick out in few hours it means you can't wear them properly.
When I wear otosticks they reamain completely attached 4 days

grow hair to hide the.

I have big ears. I remember I got told this growing up.

i been wearing them for 1.5 years. maybe your ears protuding angle is too fucked up. so blessed i had this shit in school. i just want to get a otoplasty.

I have asymmetrical ears

yeah but mine are like "Judd Trumps" ears except they're quite large, wish I could pin them back

Someone once said my ears were really low on my head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Someone once said my ears were really low on my head.
PsKbxzd  400x400

crockercel

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Quik and SHARK