Do you have female friends?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
If you have female friends and you have never fucked her yet, that means she doesn't see you as a friend. She just see you as an orbiter.

Is that true? What do you think

I know it's cliche but men literally can't be friends with women
Every single simp that has a female "friend" masturbates violently every night while thinking about her

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, SexyMofo, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
>female
>friend

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Deleted member 1751
never did never will. the thought has never once came to me that i would like to be friends with one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Ofc not i mean i dknt even have male friends. Btw id never be friends w a girl, maybe only if she was like a gross 1 psl that i wouldnt catch feelings for and if beeing her friend gave me access to more girls and status. But a cute girl? No because i would start liking her for sure, nkt gknna sit there listening tk her chad pump and dump stories while dying inside

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and IndianJock
Yes I do

• +1
I do son.

• +1
I make female friends easier

• +1
ive never talked to a female for more than a couple minutes tbh. i rarely leave my mothers basement. im also an ugly subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 773
yeah, unfortunately.

I'd fuck her hard if she was down but I'm not obsessed over her to the point of masturbation.

she's attractive but she's mentally ill, doesn't eat because she thinks she's fat, thinks every male is trying to rape her, she's a cunt really.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1751
I have female friends, but let me make this clear, they are MY orbiters, not the other way around. If I like a bitch and she friendzones me I block her right there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, maxmendietta and Deleted member 1751
I have female friends, but let me make this clear, they are MY orbiters, not the other way around. If I like a bitch and she friendzones me I block her right there.
Are you good-looking?

No. Why'd I want a foid's attention? Having female friends is the single most retarded thing anyone could do.

• +1
you can’t be friends with women. Every girl I’ve been friends with I’ve wanted to fuck but never did because too high inhib, in friend zone or she is out of my league

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1751
I’m not a chad by any means but I can get plenty of matches on tinder
Then you're probably a chadlite atleast

Don’t have any in real life. No point when locals find me repulsive.

• +1
I don't personally.

I talk to some girls, but they're not friends to me

• +1