Do you have female orbiters?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Currently I have 3. One is hopelessly fat and the other 2 are just somewhat bloated Beckys. I only talk to them when I'm bored but they're all super responsive. Basically it seems like they're always there for me and they'll always say sorry if they were absent. Such a wonderful personality :feelskek:

And yes if I want I can easily fuck them but I'm simply not interested.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
Currently I have 3. One is hopelessly fat and the other 2 are just somewhat bloated Beckys. I only talk to them when I'm bored but they're all super responsive. Basically it seems like they're always there for me and they'll always say sorry if they were absent. Such a wonderful personality :feelskek:

Slayer. I wish I at least had one

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I was king of the gays in high school. Had no idea.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Had 3 orbiters in my life 2 beckies and one high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
B6c

Lol orbiters, not a single one.

Had 3 orbiters in my life 2 beckies and one high tier normie
Becky and high tier normie is the same thing bro
Yeah I did but they didn’t stay for long, none of them were that GL anyway

• +1
Becky and high tier normie is the same thing bro
To be precise 2 4.5 psl and one 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

• +1
  • +1
there was one but she was ugly and i think she lost interest in me

my bulge isnt big enough

Yeah; wtf is an orbiter anyway? a girl that will willingly fuck u of u askew or just one that messages when bored?
A girl who's constanstly trying to be around you always touching you making excuses to be near you she'll stick around even if you treat her like dog shit and always dropping hints and wanting you to date her

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Sad truth. That's the only way to see if you have chad level attractiveness.
Yap if a true stacy orbits you it means you're a tera chad and there's a difference between approaching and orbiting

• +1
Yap if a true stacy orbits you it means you're a tera chad and there's a difference between approaching and orbiting
Not even a fraudmaxxed slim Becky would approach me tbh ngl, let alone orbit me JFL.

My last ex was the closest one to high tier Becky facially (with fakeup) but her body meh. She got 2 friends who are really slim and hot but they never seem to show interest in guys. One even answered a guy's Instagram question "why don't you answer?" with "because I'm not interested in you 🙂🙂" and posted it on her story JFL.

• JFL

I've got one. I fuck her know and then if I have no better alternative. Kind of cruel as this is the same behaviour I don't like in women.

• So Sad
Hhhh
lol
chads orbit gigachads
6ft 4 ones
hehe
Not even a fraudmaxxed slim Becky would approach me tbh ngl, let alone orbit me JFL.

My last ex was the closest one to high tier Becky facially (with fakeup) but her body meh. She got 2 friends who are really slim and hot but they never seem to show interest in guys. One even answered a guy's Instagram question "why don't you answer?" with "because I'm not interested in you 🙂🙂" and posted it on her story JFL.
I am really interested to see what they look like to be acting like that could you pm me if you want ofc ?

Last edited:

Show me your pictures