Do you have friends on this forum?

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Like someone you talk to daily even outside of looksmaxing? Or I'm the only one so non NT that I can't even make friends even on the incel forum? I mean I have some people I talk to sometimes, but we run out of things to say about looksmaxing, and we don't talk ever again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, Jova, IndraBC and 2 others
i've been posting on psl forums for over a decade, and blackpilled internet communities for over 3 decades. i still barely know anyone

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC, <6PSLcel, Deleted member 72710 and 3 others
@Luffymaxxing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Jova and silencio
i've been posting on psl forums for over a decade, and blackpilled internet communities for over 3 decades. i still barely know anyone
That's brutal man. I think that most of the people here don't have friend then, cause 3 decades is a mighty long time.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Yeah, me and @Master are going to the pride parade together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, LegitUser, cheerio and 9 others
No
IMG 20240513 142710

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Like someone you talk to daily even outside of looksmaxing? Or I'm the only one so non NT that I can't even make friends even on the incel forum? I mean I have some people I talk to sometimes, but we run out of things to say about looksmaxing, and we don't talk ever again.
Yes many

• +1
i just have enemies tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and silencio
No. I have no interest in having Internet forum friends.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, silencio and noobs
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and Deleted member 51576
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, IndraBC and Deleted member 51576
Personally I absolutely have 0 interest in making friends in a place full of autistic people / weirdos like this. We are just autistic with obsession would you mind it?

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and silencio
yeah but not that many and i dont talk to them a lot anymore. theres only like 3 users i have over 5k msgs with on discord, and maybe 4-6 more with over 1k

• +1
Personally I absolutely have 0 interest in making friends in a place full of autistic people / weirdos like this. We are just autistic with obsession would you mind it?
I was like that too when I was new here. Now i want to talk to someone about just daily shit from a blackpilled standpoint but I guess that day will come

• JFL
I was like that too when I was new here. Now i want to talk to someone about just daily shit from a blackpilled standpoint but I guess that day will come
Pussy

yeah but not that many and i dont talk to them a lot anymore. theres only like 3 users i have over 5k msgs with on discord, and maybe 4-6 more with over 1k
5k messages is a lot man. Maybe it's cause youre high IQ. Cause I followed you cause you said some high IQ shit sometimes.

• JFL
5k messages is a lot man. Maybe it's cause youre high IQ. Cause I followed you cause you said some high IQ shit sometimes.
nah its just because i dont have close friends irl that i can talk with about deeper or private topics

also started talking with most mid 2023

• +1
no, i have irl many friends but no one here its ovER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and silencio
A lot are my friends here ye !

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and silencio
ye

• +1
Friends from the internet is cope, what matters is friends IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710 and silencio
This is the same mofo talking shit tryna make forum friends 😂

Jk I’ll be your friend 🥺 👉 👈

• JFL
This is the same mofo talking shit tryna make forum friends 😂

Jk I’ll be your friend 🥺 👉 👈
You started this whole shit
I don't wanna be your friend pube boy