do you have height halo if uare 190cm lanket?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
do you have height halo if uare 190cm lanket?

Yes. As long as you tower over others you have height halo. But if you wanna impress you better put on some muscles. A couple of weeks ago I saw a 2+ meter lanklet. He was really tall but not impressive since he wasn't muscular. Even my female classmate looked at him in a humorous way due to his proportions.

Yes. As long as you tower over others you have height halo. But if you wanna impress you better put on some muscles. A couple of weeks ago I saw a 2+ meter lanklet. He was really tall but not impressive since he wasn't muscular. Even my female classmate looked at him in a humorous way due to his proportions.
So its not really halo at all just potential halo.

Hmm I don’t know nigger does being tall give you a height hallo? It’s a complete mystery you deathnic aspie

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and 5.5psl
No
217+cm barefoot evening height is when height halo starts
Sorry manlet framecel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I’m around there, like 188 cm, and an extreme lanklet (135 lb). Once in a while a girl will comment on my height, but everyone else including people I tower over call me skinny, “small guy”, etc. Some girls love lanklets, but it’s a huge social failo, at least past a certain age and in America.

The halo effect of mass is that it’s something people don’t just see, they feel it when you walk in the room, feel it in the way you pick up objects, hear it in your footsteps. It’s literally gravitational pull.

no, height halo unless ur in the NL starts at 200cm