Do you know any attractive people who enjoy reading books?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
The only ones I know were the semi stacys back in my college time :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and stuckneworleans
I don't have friends so I don't know

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
The only ones I know were the semi stacys back in my college time :feelshaha:
Not really, the attractive people usually partied, while the ugly ones coped with books, movies, video games, etc.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
No only incels do
Chad dont know what a book is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yes my former oneitis :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops:

Not really, the attractive people usually partied, while the ugly ones coped with books, movies, video games, etc.
Back in college I still had some semi attractive female schoolmates who loved reading and took all courses seriously. After graduation the only girls I know who enjoy books are unattractive, low self esteem ones.

Back in college I still had some semi attractive female schoolmates who loved reading and took all courses seriously. After graduation the only girls I know who enjoy books are unattractive, low self esteem ones.
Yeah, probably, but when I was in college it was before smartphones and social media, people read much more then, but many students had absolutely no interest in this, I knew some girls who didn't even have a TV in their dorm room and didn't need one, they were completely oblivious even about some of the popular movies and TV shows from that era.
All they did for fun was to party, go out, visit bars and night clubs, meet guys, bang them, gossip about them, etc. Some of them joined various organizations, political parties, activity clubs & groups just to meet more guys and have more fun, they never tried to retreat in a fantasy world by reading or watching movies, in fact it was pretty difficult to do this in a dorm, because the parties were everywhere.

• +1
Only read books that I had to read in school tbh

Some of them were interesting. I wish I would read more but I don't currently find time for it.

• +1
I enjoy scientific and nerdy books you cab judge my attractiveness yourself

Attachments

• IMG_20191125_231850_264.jpg
    IMG_20191125_231850_264.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Yes. You @Lifewasted

i met two guys in a philosophy class who read david foster wallace and another who read schopenhauer and deleuze. all were pretty good looking

Yes, many. Good looking people seem to read a lot, ugly people tend to rather browse internet.