Do you know what happens after Death?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I don't know (;).) You don't know. But the person who wants to kill themself believes whatever it is couldn't possibly be as unpleasant as how they're feeling.

Think about that for a moment.

Not a fucking clue about death, and yet, me-me-me-me-me. "My feelings are hurt!"

Or is it, "I'll show you, motherfucker! I will hurt you by killing myself." Oh, yeah, that will show the other person to never fuck with you again.

Okay, done.

Now that your funeral is over, everything goes back to normal except now, the other person gets to use your death as sympathy cheese on others. "Thank you very much for my many more wins, bless your heart or should I say corpse?"

Trust me. If anyone should have killed themselves it would be me. Yet, I'm still here. And do you know why? I rather no one uses my death for their fucking opportunity. Crazy, uh? Touche, motherfuckers.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, Goth, tombradylover and 9 others
Right?

@irkkedmulatto @NZb6Air @Kaari @Vermilioncore @laaltin @dipenhydramine @LancasteR @greycel and to moid larpers and creepy viewers who don't comment because they rather be creeps and jerk off in their mouths and you nasty bitches here gathering intel for your imaginary project, get fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Goth, LancasteR and 4 others
Right?

@irkkedmulatto @NZb6Air @Kaari @Vermilioncore @laaltin @dipenhydramine @LancasteR @greycel and to moid larpers and creepy viewers who don't comment because they rather be creeps and jerk off in their mouths and you nasty bitches here gathering intel for your imaginary project, get fucked.
dnr, take this rep

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
dnr, take this rep
Shark Tank Writing GIF

When you say that you didn't read, explain.

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
Shark Tank Writing GIF

When you say that you didn't read, explain.
I didn’t engage my prefrontal cortex in my brain to analyse said piece of text to its full capacity. Neurotransmitters and electrostatic signals travelled through my synapses to then proceed to move my hand and fingers to press the rep button to rep you out of curtesy.

hope this helps brocel

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro never do that i was thinking of it but I’m keeping some money to change my life in another country

• Hmm...
I didn’t engage my prefrontal cortex in my brain to analyse said piece of text to its full capacity. Neurotransmitters then proceeded to rep you out of curtesy.

hope this helps brocel
That happens a lot to undeveloped brains or ones struggling to calculate footsteps and turning knobs and whatnot.

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, tombradylover, LancasteR and 3 others
Bro never do that i was thinking of it but I’m keeping some money to change my life in another country
Don't worry, that's not on my list. Ugh, you too didn't read it. So over for you people.

if there is an afterlife it is probably flawed in some way, just as everything around us, you slowly die the more you lose, if you balding or if you got bad teeth you already somewhat dead in a way

• Hmm...
Reactions: shia.jihadist, LancasteR and BigJimsWornOutTires
if there is an afterlife it is probably flawed in some way, just as everything around us, you slowly die the more you lose, if you balding or if you got bad teeth you already somewhat dead in a way

We'll be reincarnated imo. It makes sense, because it's weird that we didn't exist and now we are here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and BigJimsWornOutTires
Given my luck, if there is afterlife, I know for a fact that it’s going to be even worse

can you give me a TDLR?
I really didn't understand shit
I'm too low iq

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I don't know (;).) You don't know. But the person who wants to kill themself believes whatever it is couldn't possibly be as unpleasant as how they're feeling.

Think about that for a moment.

Not a fucking clue about death, and yet, me-me-me-me-me. "My feelings are hurt!"

Or is it, "I'll show you, motherfucker! I will hurt you by killing myself." Oh, yeah, that will show the other person to never fuck with you again.

Okay, done.

Now that your funeral is over, everything goes back to normal except now, the other person gets to use your death as sympathy cheese on others. "Thank you very much for my many more wins, bless your heart or should I say corpse?"

Trust me. If anyone should have killed themselves it would be me. Yet, I'm still here. And do you know why? I rather no one uses my death for their fucking opportunity. Crazy, uh? Touche, motherfuckers.

Such based phylosophy i don't know how to fucking write

• +1
It‘s even probably better than you, or me, or anyone could imagine. (As long as you walked the right way that is)

• +1
Interesting perspective on this topic. Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Goth
This is impossible to read,

But as someone who was pronounced dead for 4 minutes nothing happens. I thought that was common sense for a lot of people.

It is much better than suffering

If I told you that your true form is like the essence of fire, would you understand? If I told you a spec of your fire is eternal in the sun...

I wonder what his one thing will be, I ponder. As I was writing that above, something happened. It is what it is. I might drink today.

Who cares man, you are just as attached as they are if your reason for not killing yourself is because you are concerned about other people being able to use it in their favor.

There is no winning in this life, whether you die by suicide or you choose to continue out of spite. You always lose in the end anyway. Those who continue living are simply those who wish to postpone this fact as long as possible. You can make an argument these individuals are the most cowardly of the bunch.

Who cares man, you are just as attached as they are if your reason for not killing yourself is because you are concerned about other people being able to use it in their favor.

There is no winning in this life, whether you die by suicide or you choose to continue out of spite. You always lose in the end anyway. Those who continue living are simply those who wish to postpone this fact as long as possible. You can make an argument these individuals are the most cowardly of the bunch.
I will never kill myself because I crossed paths with impossibilities. I shared that on here because others don't know why they truly feel that way. I'm showing them a path away from that mindset.