Do you know what is the most brutal thing after inceldom?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
This sprang to mind as I was having a conversation with another member.

Lacking romance and sex from a woman hurts like mad, particularly when you have never experienced them, but do you know what is the second most brutal thing in life?

Lack of friends.

Seriously. If you are healthy and receive validation from women in the form of sex and romance, the next best thing is a social circle through which you can find new people that are candidates to become your friends, and so on.

When you lack friends, you have no shoulders to cry on in case you are not the type of man that cries in front of his family. You are not invited to parties in which you could be liked by some girls. No one has your back in an unstable financial situation. Had an ugly fight with the wife? No one is here to give you advice.

You have no idea how important friends are. People have gone through harsh situations and overcome them with a help from their friends. People that would go on to become lovers have met each other through friends. People have spent a lower amount of money while traveling because their friends housed them.

How come I started taking isotretinoin after two dermatologists refused to prescribe me this drug? I went out with my friends one night and had a girl inform me about some dermatologist that would certainly prescribe me it, which she did. My face no longer has acne, though it has scars. It would be much worse had I never gone out that night and met the girl through my friends.

Never underestimate the importance of friends

• +1
Reactions: timid, asdvek, Aladin and 6 others
Bump.

• +1
Reactions: timid
Losing virginity later

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I don't have neither fuck

• +1
Yeah. And it sucks that most of my "closest friends" in the past were snakes: they treated me well when we were alone, but when we were among others, they mocked, humiliated and excluded me.

This is why I don't romantize friendship. As long as we have an affinity and the person is not two faced, I don't care about him being an idealized friend that our society promotes: always being my side (no such a thing, and someone day he'll disappoint you, because that's inevitable as a human).

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Madridista and Darkeningstar
We can be friends. In what part of Spain do you live in

• +1
Yes, I currently do not have those either. Maybe one. Don't romanticize friendship, however, I've often noticed that this works more precisely when you are committed to a girl. Friendship is very similar to a ltr, the dynamics are much the same. It is more the sense of companionship that I miss

• +1
The third most brutal thing is having no neck

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista and silencio
´

Last edited:
  • +1
Como se está en Madrid? Por lo que leo es una pocilga de basura infrahumana, niños ratas mdlr y putillas adolescentes por todas partes.
Estás bien informado. Como cualquier capital, Madrid está inundada de inmigrantes. Muchos de estos inmigrantes contaminan la ciudad y traen consigo su baja cultura. Algunos no hablan bien español. El crimen aumentó. Es el precio a pagar por vivir aquí, pero me encanta Madrid y no me mudaría. No conozco prostitutas adolescentes.

Básicamente una Venezuela pero dentro de España, misma cultura 3er mundista. Supongo que la música subhumana latina y todos los panchitos de mierda con 75 de CI que el Gobierno trae son los grandes responsable del declieve de Madrid como ciudad. No sólo no trabajan en nada relevante pero hacen hijos como conejos y se meten en bandas criminales de puta escoria. Si estuviera Franco con nosotros...
Comparto el mismo sentimiento. Las cosas no parecen ir a mejorar. La política ha afectado mi salud mental, por eso evito mencionarla. Hoy en día simplemente disfruto de lo que la ciudad tiene para ofrecerme.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Life is brutal

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Madridista

Lacking romance and sex from a woman hurts like mad, particularly when you have never experienced them, but do you know what is the second most brutal thing in life?

Lack of friends.

Seriously. If you are healthy and receive validation from women in the form of sex and romance, the next best thing is a social circle through which you can find new people that are candidates to become your friends, and so on.

When you lack friends, you have no shoulders to cry on in case you are not the type of man that cries in front of his family. You are not invited to parties in which you could be liked by some girls. No one has your back in an unstable financial situation. Had an ugly fight with the wife? No one is here to give you advice.

You have no idea how important friends are. People have gone through harsh situations and overcome them with a help from their friends. People that would go on to become lovers have met each other through friends. People have spent a lower amount of money while traveling because their friends housed them.

How come I started taking isotretinoin after two dermatologists refused to prescribe me this drug? I went out with my friends one night and had a girl inform me about some dermatologist that would certainly prescribe me it, which she did. My face no longer has acne, though it has scars. It would be much worse had I never gone out that night and met the girl through my friends.

I lack both

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Madridista
having friends is too stressful for me i rather be alone but i know that being alone is bad

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Darkeningstar and Madridista

Lack of friends.

males cant have friends

• +1
i don't need friends. the times i've had friends, as soon as i was not forced to be around them, i quickly moved on. most humans annoy me so i have always used forums to socialize because i can turn it off when i start getting annoyed.

also, it's not possible for me to have true friends, only acquaintances because a friend is someone who is close enough to your cognition to have similar behaviors and a lot in common, so there is no risk of them ever acting like a nigger or holding jewish opinions. i have nothing in common with other people. no brag just fact

• +1
Having friends is important, but always keep your guard up.

Male comradery is bullshit, it's no diferent than thinking women are pure angels.

But also, I think we romantize friendships too much.

The idea that friends will always be there to support you no matter what is totally flawed and utopical, nobody is perfect and we have to accept that everyone will disappoint us at least once in life.

To me, friend = a person that I have affinity and treats me respect regardless of the context, regardless if (s)he is alone with me or among others.

I don't wish him/her to die for me or anything of the sort, and I probably wouldn't do it.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Madridista
I forgot I already posted on this thread, so I repeated some things in the previous posts. But it doesn't matter, some things should be repeated.

• +1
Fuck friends, they'll leave you the second it fits them. Also they are kinda timewasters

• +1
Fuck friends, they'll leave you the second it fits them. Also they are kinda timewasters
I don't see a problem with it. Nobody owes you eternal friendship. As long as the person is not a snake/two faces and respect you, it wasn't a timewaste the moments it lasted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WBC323 and Madridista