Do you know who this guy is?

Dendoni

Dendoni

This face was made for radio.
Seen his posts on reddit when i was having existential crises about solipsism, he straggles with this solipsism ocd and he wrote that he posted his face on looksmaxxing communities, he wrote that his mental health is getting worse and hos last thread was 24 days ago, does anyone know him?

IMG 20240612 220952

Hopefullly he didn't rope...

looks low t
would punch

@StrangerDanger @vicmackey
Is that guy who used to show 2 faces of his friends and telling everyone he mogs them ?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Is that guy who used to show 2 faces of his friends and telling everyone he mogs them ?
I heard he did something like that

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Do you perhaps know what happened to him?

yes its @Turtle or treesarescary
I also stumbled upon him when questioning solipsism jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and sweetheart
Damn he got really fat

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Seen his posts on reddit when i was having existential crises about solipsism, he straggles with this solipsism ocd and he wrote that he posted his face on looksmaxxing communities, he wrote that his mental health is getting worse and hos last thread was 24 days ago, does anyone know him?

View attachment 2977632

Hopefullly he didn't rope...
Looks like a "Timmy" to me.

i’ll ask
Please do, also tell him to hang on, suicide is not the way and solipsism is just a theory, me and you were able to get over it, so can he

• +1
Is he alright? His posts sounded suicidal and he got so bad in alcohol addiction that he kindled, is he alright?
he’s fine just alternated account appearantly

Please do, also tell him to hang on, suicide is not the way and solipsism is just a theory, me and you were able to get over it, so can he
are you into non-dualism and stuff

are you into non-dualism and stuff
I'd say i don't really have clear belief, but i think that bible has a lot of good points

I like to think that either way everything is God, and we are to love each other as jesus said, because we are at least children/sparks of god? Not sure how to describe it

• +1
I'd say i don't really have clear belief, but i think that bible has a lot of good points

I like to think that either way everything is God, and we are to love each other as jesus said, because we are at least children/sparks of god? Not sure how to describe it
Yeah monism / spinozas god. I prefer non-duality that asserts the universal consciousness is the fundamental essence of reality and everything emerges from it, including our dual world where we have the illusion of separation. One consciousness but many fragments and different perspectives of it in our reality

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
Yeah monism / spinozas god. I prefer non-duality that asserts the universal consciousness is the fundamental essence of reality and everything emerges from it, including our dual world where we have the illusion of separation. One consciousness but many fragments and different perspectives of it in our reality
So a universe/God experiencing itself?

• +1
So a universe/God experiencing itself?
Yes exactly. It’s kind of metaphysical sollipsism because ultimately there is one consciousness but in this world we are experencing it from different perspectives.

While everything may be One, every being is a different perspective of that One.

I am a leaf. You are a leaf. We are the tree HOWEVER I have a different perspective than you.

The fragmented consciousness that you are right now can’t be lonely, you are a wave rippling with the other waves. Only the overarching universal consciousness (True Self) can be lonely. However you are obviously not the entirety of Being as you are confined to one perspective right now and through that perspective is your experience. Your wave wont experience that of another wave, we are instrinstic parts forming the ocean.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni