Do you like girls in makeup?

Do you like girls in makeup?

• Total voters
Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Personally I only like them in makeup if they don’t look like complete shit underneath

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I love caked up whores who smell like a mixture of strong cute perfume and their natural scents form partying the whole night

Turns my dick into steel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 1100, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Personally I only like them in makeup if they don’t look like complete shit underneath
only slight makeup like concealer, mascara.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcat bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes", "y'all", "big mood", "cancelled" or "this is a bop", I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto her contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplatisized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderallto pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Velvet, Dicklet.4.3, Titbot and 6 others
5F601A34 95D2 4513 86B6 8C535CE53A1C

Girls like this turn me on like nothing else tbh
I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcat bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes", "y'all", "big mood", "cancelled" or "this is a bop", I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto her contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplatisized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderallto pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny
LMAO they actually do be saying that never noticed before

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 1100, medialcanthuscel and 4 others
@Bobbu flay @chadpreetinthemaking yoir guys’ posts are making me go insane. FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Only slight makeup like this (eyeliner, mascare etc)
756cd649c9cf13b6e180f8c2cbccb073 Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2846
No disgusting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 154883

Bro wtf? come on, these girls are low class af.

you’re black so you should go for the middle class white girls who like blacks, or even the trashy white girks. not these edgy art feminist types lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
also some girls look way better without makeup, it depends on their looks but i don’t like her face being caked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and turkproducer
Bro wtf? come on, these girls are low class af.

you’re black so you should go for the middle class white girls who like blacks, or even the trashy white girks. not these edgy art feminist types lmfao
I CANT HELP IT ART HOES HAVE MY HEART

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Screenshot 20191104 004524 Instagram

A very small amount like this is ok

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
this post is making me undercontrolly horny and my roommate is in the room so i’m just stuck in my horny mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
like people are robots jfl.
What u mean? we both live in a country where blacks do decent, you must know at least a few girls in france who exclusively date black or ethnic men. I see it in UK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
Dress like a skater, wear earrings, smoke weed and your gucci
I should basically skatermaxx? I already smoke weed, I guess I might try it, dunno if it works for indian nibbas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I should basically skatermaxx? I already smoke weed, I guess I might try it, dunno if it works for indian nibbas.
yes, wear baggy pants, vans, beanie, patagonia pullover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
What u mean? we both live in a country where blacks do decent, you must know at least a few girls in france who exclusively date black or ethnic men. I see it in UK
i mean yes they do but my point was you can't choose who you are attracted to

IDC!

• +1
It’ll work trust me.

grow out your hair get curtain haircut wear flannels and cargo pants etc

and you’ll slay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i mean yes they do but my point was you can't choose who you are attracted to
Yeah I said choose the girls who generally like these sorts of men, obviously i’m not gonna babysit someone and say “yeah bro ur black so go for that nigger lover in the coffee shop who’s always had a black or muslim boyfriend, say “wassup cuh” with ur gold chains on.”
1v1 on rust pussi boy
Wannabe e boy l😂😂

• JFL
It’ll work trust me.

grow out your hair get curtain haircut wear flannels and cargo pants etc

and you’ll slay
There was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia
Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia
Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky
Cookie, well, I met her in a ice cream parlor
Tonya, Diane, Lori, and Carla
Marina, Selena, Katrina, Sabrina
About three Kims, LaToya, and Tina
Shelley, Bridget, Cathy, Rasheeda
Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita
Stacy, Tracie, Rohna, and Ronda
Donna, Ulanda, Tawana, and Wanda
Were all treated fairly, but yet and still
Bitches is on some other shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
View attachment 154883

Seek help

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No, it looks like shit, just fix your fucking skin! it would certainly be cheaper and require less effort than putting mass on your face every day

• +1
There was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia
Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia
Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky
Cookie, well, I met her in a ice cream parlor
Tonya, Diane, Lori, and Carla
Marina, Selena, Katrina, Sabrina
About three Kims, LaToya, and Tina
Shelley, Bridget, Cathy, Rasheeda
Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita
Stacy, Tracie, Rohna, and Ronda
Donna, Ulanda, Tawana, and Wanda
Were all treated fairly, but yet and still
Bitches is on some other shit
caged

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1100, chadpreetinthemaking and 2 others
OP likes little boys in makeup

No, it looks like shit, just fix your fucking skin! it would certainly be cheaper and require less effort than putting mass on your face every day
You gotta admit cat eyes and eyeliner etc like that can look hot.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846