Do you like it when a guy cries...

juste

juste

from his Meatus?

It doesn’t really matter either way to me. It’s up to the dude to figure himself out at the end of the day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
It doesn’t really matter either way to me. It’s up to the dude to figure himself out at the end of the day
You're truly a free agent in life.

• Love it
Don’t be a free agent in life

Let the blackpill guide you
Is it not within the blackpill axioms that to believe in one ideal is to be betrayed by it. If you focus on the blackpill only, that perspective will forever blind to other realities. There is more to life than just an imaginary black pill

• +1
Is it not within the blackpill axioms that to believe in one ideal is to be betrayed by it. If you focus on the blackpill only, that perspective will forever blind to other realities. There is more to life than just an imaginary black pill
The most realistic and all-encompassing pill is the violetpill --- the combination of the blue, red, black, and white pills (the latter two which cancel each other out speaking in terms of color only).

The most realistic and all-encompassing pill is the violetpill --- the combination of the blue, red, black, and white pills (the latter two which cancel each other out speaking in terms of color only).
All pills are at the end of the day broken down into set axioms that are easily refutable. The best thing to do is to think of oneself free of any belief system

• +1
All pills are at the end of the day broken down into set axioms that are easily refutable. The best thing to do is to think of oneself free of any belief system
Agree with this tbh. The pills function as a mere template both for advancing individual thought and as a tether for when you're too mentally exhausted to exercise free thought.

Agree with this tbh. The pills function as a mere template both for advancing individual thought and as a tether for when you're too mentally exhausted to exercise free thought.
I think the pills are simply there like the extra wheels on a tricycle. It gives you a false sense of superiority/safety net like oh shit i finally figured out how the world works! Then next thing you know; you get obliterated by something/someone that disproves your belief. The universe fucks with everyone hard man

• +1
I think the pills are simply there like the extra wheels on a tricycle. It gives you a false sense of superiority/safety net like oh shit i finally figured out how the world works! Then next thing you know; you get obliterated by something/someone that disproves your belief. The universe fucks with everyone hard man
Only legit pill is the SbarroPizzapill

Only legit pill is the SbarroPizzapill
yea its not too bad really. Ill admit i get the incel experience while i’m there, but i enjoy it for what it is. I will just embrace the pain and make my money

• So Sad