Do You Like to Bump into Females When Walking on the Sidewalk?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
I feel like stabbing random white bitches every time they look down on the ground when walking past me on the sidewalk. Lately, I've been buying tickets to the city just so I can walk around all day and slam my shoulder into them. Maybe for Halloween, I can actually start punching them while on my bike.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 23218, ReinerGeist1 and 7 others
Girls bump into me all the time, could be flirting

Especially while we are in a train even when there’s space for her in the other side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Allornothing and Deleted member 30892
@Vermilioncore

most sane user interaction with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892

Especially while we are in a train even when there’s space for her in the other side
Way to go bro, couldn't stop talking about yourself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 23218, Octavian_Augustus and 2 others
I can actually start punching them while on my bike.
this is one of the wildest things ever.

a. because its actually feasible without consequence
b. because I kind of feel like hes being 100% serious too.

fucking lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
Some bitch from my work used to log in to the teams chat when she was off work just to message me and say “how’s work lol, is it busy?” Like damn hoe why you thinking about work on your day off ☠️☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Way to go bro, couldn't stop talking about yourself?
Tbh what could you answer to op ? "by a clownmask and run towards them foids" ?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Out of everyone foids are the most entitled and get shocked when I don’t move out of the way like 99.9% of “men”

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i never move out of the way the bitch moves away 99% of the time but there have been encounters where i bumped into the foid with my gigantic shoulders

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: colbycovington and Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 29155
you could've simply answered yes or no but you had to go on your tirade about how foids want u so bad they bump into you on purpose to show their sexual attraction to you chad
Yeah if that was it the thread would be a poll

This is a question thread I’m just giving my experience since back when I was 16 I thought this was clumsiness by foids but now I understand not all the time

Or they might just throw themselves in ur walking direction like they look back at u and right when ur passing them they just make the turn so u can bump into then

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Yeah if that was it the thread would be a poll

This is a question thread I’m just giving my experience since back when I was 16 I thought this was clumsiness by foids but now I understand not all the time

Or they might just throw themselves in ur walking direction like they look back at u and right when ur passing them they just make the turn so u can bump into then
stories from punjab

• JFL

Brooo this is why you lost the Turkish girl, stfu.

Brooo this is why you lost the Turkish girl, stfu.
unfortunately I’m autistic but this summer I’m literally living the dream Unironically iois every day

Tho that Turkish girl was beautiful I wish I hadn’t lost her

She Unironically bumped into me as well but she was way more obvious about the flirting since she’d look at me and make sexy faces

She probably thinks I’m the slowest guy to notice flirts but I was always like this

unfortunately I’m autistic but this summer I’m literally living the dream Unironically iois every day

Tho that Turkish girl was beautiful I wish I hadn’t lost her

She Unironically bumped into me as well but she was way more obvious about the flirting since she’d look at me and make sexy faces

She probably thinks I’m the slowest guy to notice flirts but I was always like this
Lol if you think you mog my summer iasackro. I AM PROLLY GONNA HIT 200-240 HOURS OF work this summer, now this is the life of a chad. Now jokes a side in order to stay sane I had to resort to working doubleshifts to basically keep my mind off shiii.

• JFL
Lol if you think you mog my summer iasackro. I AM PROLLY GONNA HIT 200-240 HOURS OF work this summer, now this is the life of a chad. Now jokes a side in order to stay sane I had to resort to working doubleshifts to basically keep my mind off shiii.
Summer work is the best way of getting girls

Just do waiter work, that’s what I do, first most of them are girls (and hot) so all Ur colleagues will be hot girls and the tips are also good

Rn I’m doing work in a bar it’s perfect cause it starts late and most of my colleagues are girls 18 yo

I was in a crowded train and a man grabbed my leg for a while I just stood there for a while

• JFL
I feel like stabbing random white bitches every time they look down on the ground when walking past me on the sidewalk. Lately, I've been buying tickets to the city just so I can walk around all day and slam my shoulder into them. Maybe for Halloween, I can actually start punching them while on my bike.
Most based greycel

Just do waiter work, that’s what I do, first most of them are girls (and hot) so all Ur colleagues will be hot girls and the tips are also good

Rn I’m doing work in a bar it’s perfect cause it starts late and most of my colleagues are girls 18 yo
Not if you get mogged by other males which is proven by the fact that i do ok solo with girls but the second I am mogged hard I just can't recover. I used to be a waiter and I mentally couldn't handle being around 4 6ft 4 niggas where 3 of them were chadlites. I know work as a senior home caregiver. All I am saying is the pay would put me at 60k a year

Not if you get mogged by other males which is proven by the fact that i do ok solo with girls but the second I am mogged hard I just can't recover. I used to be a waiter and I mentally couldn't handle being around 4 6ft 4 niggas where 3 of them were chadlites. I know work as a senior home caregiver. All I am saying is the pay would put me at 60k a year
I’m starting to think not all girls find height essential

The girl who likes me the most rn, even found out my whole work times and where I live is 6ft tall 1 inch taller than me

Face>height

With the Turkish girl she was 5’5 but guys in our class heightmogged me yet she still wanted me too bad I was too autistic

I’m starting to think not all girls find height essential

The girl who likes me the most rn, even found out my whole work times and where I live is 6ft tall 1 inch taller than me

Face>height
You got the face and nice hair. All I got is the most average looking face ever. Like my face has 0 appeal other than its ogreness and a nice goatee

At least they are not completely crossing the road to avoid you.

You're not autistic if you can handle waitering

ive never done it