Do You Like To Disappoint Women Too?

Azonin

Azonin

Only Cucks Split 50/50
One of the biggest incel traits is downgrading yourself saying shit like "i will never have sex" or "Over for me i missed out on teen love"

I do this sometimes do you guys do it too, like humiliate or downgrade yourself, I do this even as HTN idk why I might be a mentalcel fuck me

im ltn and fucked german whores with 16 years old. bro i cant even begin to explain to you how low standards these "mittelschule" girls have. these bitches will take anything. they are more hungry for cock than guys. their whore mothers will literally buy them pill b or whatever its called if you cum in them.

its fuckign insane over here in germany. they all wear such slutty outfits. and have crushes on short ugly guys i've seen that before.
skinny white cute german girls with 5'6 chubby neckbeard guy.

germany in small towns is literally life on easy mode for average guy

im ltn and fucked german whores with 16 years old. bro i cant even begin to explain to you how low standards these "mittelschule" girls have. these bitches will take anything. they are more hungry for cock than guys. their whore mothers will literally buy them pill b or whatever its called if you cum in them.

its fuckign insane over here in germany. they all wear such slutty outfits. and have crushes on short ugly guys i've seen that before.

I thought German girls are all autistic and asexual

I thought German girls are all autistic and asexual
where the fuck did u hear that. there's almost more immigrants here anyways so it wouldn't matter. but from my experience the german girls arte the most sexual ones

where the fuck did u hear that. there's almost more immigrants here anyways so it wouldn't matter. but from my experience the german girls arte the most sexual ones
Fuck I want to go there. Dutch ones are ugly as fuck. It's funny how German girls are considered ugly all around the world but they FOG THE FUCK out of Dutch girls.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

yeah i met a girl like this on the internet at 16 everything you said applies wear slutty outfits etc

too bad im too poor to go to her sigh

thank you for bumping it again
Even if i bumped it a thousand times, still nobody would give a flying shit about your thread tbh