Do you like what you see in the mirror?

B

beachdude123

Mistral
Ignoring PSL and any other rating you might have gotten here or somewhere else, do you personally think you look attractive?

How often do you guys look in the mirror? Do you feel like you look good in the mirror or do you think you look ugly?

I spend a lot of time looking in the mirror honestly because I looked like shit 7/8 months ago (terrible acne and hair, not as low bodyfat so rounder features) and I looksmaxxed a bit since then and I look really good when I look in the mirror so I usually spend a bit of time looking at myself. Does anyone else do this or do you get disgusted by what you see?

Do ugly people ever look in the mirror and like what they see?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ignoring PSL and any other rating you might have gotten here or somewhere else, do you personally think you look attractive?

How often do you guys look in the mirror? Do you feel like you look good in the mirror or do you think you look ugly?

I spend a lot of time looking in the mirror honestly because I looked like shit 7/8 months ago (terrible acne and hair, not as low bodyfat so rounder features) and I looksmaxxed a bit since then and I look really good when I look in the mirror so I usually spend a bit of time looking at myself. Does anyone else do this or do you get disgusted by what you see?

Do ugly people ever look in the mirror and like what they see?
I like myself even if I don’t look like a model or am good looking

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I agree with what PrettyBoy mentions, but at the end of the day, reality is simply different, INVERTED. I can't cope with this being an asymmetrical kiddo.
I think when you see a reversed mirror version of yourself the flaws stand out to you because you are so used to seeing it the opposite way. When I see a reverse mirrored version of myself, my hair looks bad even though it looks good in the regular mirror. Hair isn't supposed to be symmetrical mine is messy and wavy most of the time. This proves that you will probably dislike your reverse mirror version of yourself no matter what because you aren't comfortable with it not necessarily because you actually look bad.

While your flaws become apparent to you in the reverse mirror, most people probably don't notice them at all. Think about it, they are used to seeing you one way all the time (non mirrored) just like you are used to seeing yourself one way all the time (mirrored). Imo if your asymmetries aren't noticable in the regular mirror then most others probably don't notice them either. I think other people would only notice them if they were seeing a mirrored version of you like if they were standing next to you while you both looked into the mirror.

I noticed this one time when my friend who I thought had a perfectly symmetrical face was standing in the mirror next to me and his eyes were a bit different and some other features but I could only notice them when I saw him in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I think when you see a reversed mirror version of yourself the flaws stand out to you because you are so used to seeing it the opposite way. When I see a reverse mirrored version of myself, my hair looks bad even though it looks good in the regular mirror. Hair isn't supposed to be symmetrical mine is messy and wavy most of the time. This proves that you will probably dislike your reverse mirror version of yourself no matter what because you aren't comfortable with it not necessarily because you actually look bad.

While your flaws become apparent to you in the reverse mirror, most people probably don't notice them at all. Think about it, they are used to seeing you one way all the time (non mirrored) just like you are used to seeing yourself one way all the time (mirrored). Imo if your asymmetries aren't noticable in the regular mirror then most others probably don't notice them either. I think other people would only notice them if they were seeing a mirrored version of you like if they were standing next to you while you both looked into the mirror.

I noticed this one time when my friend who I thought had a perfectly symmetrical face was standing in the mirror next to me and his eyes were a bit different and some other features but I could only notice them when I saw him in the mirror.
I was in the wrong thread, but basically I was reasoning with PrettyBoy because in another thread discussing the mirror and our reflections he mentioned that as we're used to and so obsessed with looking at ourselves in the mirror our reality changes IRL, since after a long-time we begin to see ourselves even more attractive , etc.

And you're right, we're so used to seeing ourselves in the mirror that we're not fully into our reality and think we see ourselves differently IRL. I don't notice imperfections in the mirror, but Ig it's for the same reason I mentioned before (?), I see myself in photos and I just say to myself "Is that really how I look?"

This is what i see on my mirror

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220824-134026_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220824-134026_Gallery.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I used to Like myself before I "looksmaxxing" and ruined my face

I used to Like myself before I "looksmaxxing" and ruined my face
What did you do that was permanent? I wouldn't do any permanent looksmaxxing personally it's too risky. Only stuff like haircut, skincare, lowering bodyfat, building muscle, trimming facial hair/eyebrows, and so on.

Yes because I can’t see my side profile. Sometimes when I’m bloated and haven’t washed I look subhuman though and it makes me want to rope but I usually like what I see in the mirror

It changes day to day, sometimes hour to hour, and even second to second. I will look at my oogee and think "damn i have good cheekbones and brow ridge" then LITERALLY not even 10 seconds later i will be thinking how ugly my face is and how no girl would ever want me.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
in the mirror in my house and in most house mirrors yes but in the school bathroom or any public bathroom mirrors no the lightning makes me look subhuman

It changes day to day, sometimes hour to hour, and even second to second. I will look at my oogee and think "damn i have good cheekbones and brow ridge" then LITERALLY not even 10 seconds later i will be thinking how ugly my face is and how no girl would ever want me.
So your cheekbones go from flat to angular within a few seconds. Do you go from currycel to white guy within a minute?

• +1
Speaking of seeing stuff has anyone see this young boy?

3047043 missing child

@Aladin
@Mogpogs
@8PSLcel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deprived, aBetterMii and 3 others
What did you do that was permanent? I wouldn't do any permanent looksmaxxing personally it's too risky. Only stuff like haircut, skincare, lowering bodyfat, building muscle, trimming facial hair/eyebrows, and so on.
how did you ruin your face?
I started chewing. Now I have Masseter Hypertrophy. Thats my Main failo now. In Addition I didin try fin before doing Hair transplant . The list is Long. I can live with everything except for the masseter hypertrophy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
I started chewing. Now I have Masseter Hypertrophy. Thats my Main failo now. In Addition I didin try fin before doing Hair transplant . The list is Long. I can live with everything except for the masseter hypertrophy
botox lol. thats easy.