Do you like what you see?

When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see?

• Total voters
Worthlesshapa777

Worthlesshapa777

Bronze
Well?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Zygos4Life
I am looking in the mirror right now
So no.

if i am squinting and trying to fraud jaw maybe

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Zygos4Life
I like it but it needs to be improved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
tbh jfl @ you if you aren't giga narcy despite being subhuman. I know I'm not henry cavill but fuck when I look in the mirror I'm sure I can mog him.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6475, aphoria and 1 other person
No mirrors for me the closest thing in my house to a mirror is my stainless steel toaster and even that is too much because every now and again I catch a glimpse of my subhuman self

• +1
Reactions: Worthlesshapa777 and Deleted member 4209
i want to stab the mirror whenever i look in it (by accident as i never purposefully look except when shaving)

I am honestly a very good looking guy, I will admit that I don't quite mog O'Pry just yet, but I definitely do mog chico and barrett

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
I am honestly a very good looking guy, I will admit that I don't quite mog O'Pry just yet, but I definitely do mog chico and barrett
Who mogs? Me or @Worthlesshapa777

Idk bro. I see a gigachad in mirror but he doesnt appear at photos. Must be lens distortion :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 7079 and Worthlesshapa777
No mirrors for me the closest thing in my house to a mirror is my stainless steel toaster and even that is too much because every now and again I catch a glimpse of my subhuman self
Bro same

I indeed mire myself in mirrors, computer and phone screens, window reflections, bathroom faucet reflections, etc.
Narc in mirror

Then I see a full-body reflection somewhere with my big-ass head that's too big for my tiny unfitting manlet body, and it spikes my cortisol and makes me want to rope
Crying

I like almost everything I just need to gymmaxx, fix acne scars and posture

No, because I know I have so much potential

I look humanish in mirrors but in photos it's beyond over.

I like it but I’m obsessed about my flaws even tho I look better then the majority of people I see everyday