Do you lose fat face by losing overall weight or body fat?

D

Deleted member 19681

Bronze
I’m skinny fat right now (6’2 70kg) , I can’t lose any more weight tbh and my face still stores fat . What gives you the chiseled look overall? Would my face change if I gain more muscle and lose the bf rather than starvemaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Sometimes it is a genetic issue. You can drink more water to try to deflate it. (Salt and saturated fats) build up on your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19681
No it wouldn't change that much. But having muscles and being super lean can definitely halo you. 70kgs on a 6'2 height is already pretty lean tbh. Im 90 kgs and am 6ft1 if i lost 20 kgs it would make a diference but more than that it wouldn't

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea, Deleted member 19681 and Zylk
Sometimes it is a genetic issue. You can drink more water to try to deflate it. (Salt and saturated fats) build up on your face
No it wouldn't change that much. But having muscles and being super lean can definitely halo you. 70kgs on a 6'2 height is already pretty lean tbh. Im 90 kgs and am 6ft1 if i lost 20 kgs it would make a diferença but more than that it wouldn't
It’s weird, because I have good bones but they don’t wanna show nowadays.
I weighed around 72-73 like 2 years ago? I legit had 0 muscle but yet 0 fat on my face. I bulked for like a year, went up to 80-81kg, face filled with fat again. decided to quit however and now when I’m back to 70 killograms a year later, I still store a lot of fat on my face?
Did my distrbution changed? Hormones fucked up?

It’s weird, because I have good bones but they don’t wanna show nowadays.
I weighed around 72-73 like 2 years ago? I legit had 0 muscle but yet 0 fat on my face. I bulked for like a year, went up to 80-81kg, face filled with fat again. decided to quit however and now when I’m back to 70 killograms a year later, I still store a lot of fat on my face?
Did my distrbution changed? Hormones fucked up?
Maybe. Is your diet different than used to be?
Stay away from dirty carbs and high sodium foods. And drink a lot more water

• +1
Maybe. Is your diet different than used to be?
Stay away from dirty carbs and high sodium foods. And drink a lot more water
Yea my diet always been the same. I just don’t understand how is it possible. Can hormones cause this?

What's your carb intake like?

Could try low carbs to see if you are one of the unlucky bastards who store a disproportionate amount of carb water on your face.

For me the difference between my face on a 100g diet and a 200g diet (which is still low for most people) is similar to the effect of losing 4-5% bodyfat.

Probably just age, brah. You've hit the wall. :feelswhy: or cope. I don't get the constant bulk & cut thing.

It's bodyfat. What cardio are you doing? People say phat spot reduction doesn't work at all but I say that's bs. It has to work to a point.

Do you do facial exercises and neck stretches & curls? Train those like any other area. I mean, why do some people have disgusting jowls by 40? F*cking turkey necks :what::sick:.

I’m skinny fat right now (6’2 70kg) , I can’t lose any more weight tbh and my face still stores fat . What gives you the chiseled look overall? Would my face change if I gain more muscle and lose the bf rather than starvemaxxing?

Listen to me, you need to build more muscle, the reason people can get shredded and look normal in the face(with jawline/cheekbones) is because the body knows it has an alternative energy source so its willing to trade off for fat, the more muscle you have the easiest it is to get leaner and look healthy, some guys barely scrape the threshold for enough muscle and get shredded and will look malnourished in the face which isnt appealing either, but 10-12% is perfectly fine also, btw 12% is a full sixpack so dont think 12 is bad by then youll see bones and jawline, id suggest bulking and training hard, draw some inspiration and enjoy it, btw if your starving day to day I promise you wont sustain it and remember 1lb of fat is 3500 calories so if you think your dropping weight quick its literally all water and muscle glycogen, its a process and takes time

• +1