do you mention looksmax to you anyone irl

A

ajd

Iron
do you guys on this forum ever mention it to your friends or close circle, or is it something completely individual that is never really talked about irl. i have kind of wondered if anyone i know irl is on this forum secretly. obviously it dosnt seem like the thought of thing you would mention to people as most would be pretty weirded out by it.

Of course not. This shit is all about frauding your genes. You shouldn’t even say that you go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Bars, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
obviously it dosnt seem like the thought of thing you would mention to people as most would be pretty weirded out by it
Yeah I’m not tryna look aspie I don’t say shit abt BP irl

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
do you guys on this forum ever mention it to your friends or close circle, or is it something completely individual that is never really talked about irl. i have kind of wondered if anyone i know irl is on this forum secretly. obviously it dosnt seem like the thought of thing you would mention to people as most would be pretty weirded out by it.
Just mum

I tell everyone really, i tell friends when i see tall chad with girls orbiting around him to look at his fascinating personality lmao. Even how i‘ll do trimax and shit. No wonder im an outcast

I tell everyone really, i tell friends when i see tall chad with girls orbiting around him to look at his fascinating personality lmao. Even how i‘ll do trimax and shit. No wonder im an outcast
do you gatekeep .org though

do you gatekeep .org though
Wym gatekeep it‘s mainstream on tiktok and instagram, i don‘t gatekeep anything besides my user for the sake of social suicide

pure .org autism

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing