Do you mog Lucky Blue Smith?

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
PreKNqU

Ignore his height. He looks average in candids and only looks good in cherry picked model photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
yes

• +1
no, his front is great

• +1
horse blue smith

• +1
You cherry picked his worst photos. Nobody here mogs him.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, Deleted member 7926, Arkantos and 4 others
Looks like he about to colonise India/10

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7926, diggbicc and 3 others
That's one of his best pics, he looks godly here.

but subhuman in most others

• +1
What a joke. British built infrastructure, hospitals, schools, universities. Most of the colonies weren't even profitable, but even they got their fair share of welfare. There was virtually no starvation in Africa when it was ruled by European powers, starvation became a prelevant issue in Africa in 1960s when nations became independent.
Problems of former colonies is caused by inexperienced leaders and corruption. Many African countries such as Equatorial Guinea for example would have potential to be welfare states, but the money goes to pockets of leaders instead of the people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
What a joke. British built infrastructure, hospitals, schools, universities. Most of the colonies weren't even profitable, but even they got their fair share of welfare. There was virtually no starvation in Africa when it was ruled by European powers, starvation became a prelevant issue in Africa in 1960s when nations became independent.
Problems of former colonies is caused by inexperienced leaders and corruption. Many African countries such as Equatorial Guinea for example would have potential to be welfare states, but the money goes to pockets of leaders instead of the people.
It's a meme bro chill. And India was looted to oblivion by the Turks and Brits, it's still recovering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2810 and BigBiceps
i agree...
stop coping faggots, you arent that good looking and nobody mogs him here in any way... one thing u can do is just jerking to his bad side and to gummy smile and cheat yourself ohho i look better than this subhuman Smith, how he is even model... just LOL
if anyone here was that gl then wouldnt post on this shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1464
anglo cope. britain didnt build anything of fucking use at all compared to all the shit it looted.

"alright we are gonna take all your gold but heres a railroad system "

jfl

Lucky blue shit

How can you name your kid like a pack of cigs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
anglo cope. britain didnt build anything of fucking use at all compared to all the shit it looted.

"alright we are gonna take all your gold but heres a railroad system "

jfl
India was totally looted, yeah. They suffered the most from imperialism, but most colonies had nothing much to loot anyways. I don't like defending englishmen, I think they're total crooks, but it's ridiccilous how Africa blames colonial powers for their misery. Like no bitch, for example South Africa is not just a useless patch of land only because because of Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes i believe so but his looks really vary a lot depending on the pic

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
He has gummy smile of death which is one of the only failos of his

• +1
If I did I wouldn’t be posting here JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, beyond and Deleted member 3043