do you mog your dad or does your dad mog you?

which one?

• I mog my dad

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • dad mogs me

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • we are both subhuman

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • my dad left me

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
who mogs who?

We look like shit both. I took the mediocre to bad looks from him

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and EdgyChak
who mogs who?
I was HTN/Chadlite before getting fat and oldcelling.

But my dad was just a Chad, and mother was Stacylite. I got a little looks from them with my good jaw.

My father had cheekbones 404, i have the same.

But my chin is lacking in comparison to my dad and even my mom. My eyes are fucked up (one eye higher than the other), while my parents are very symmetric.

And I got a huge nose which is multiplied between the big noses of my father and mother. :feelsrope:

But as a bonus, my mom has Axx grey eyes, my dad has brown eyes, I have heterochromia eyes. Which some people here think "ascends". IMO EYE COLOR is the COPEIEST of COPES. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and bogii
My dad mogs me both pheno and looks wise insanely, I’m about 4PSL he sat around 6.5PSL and worked as a model in Paris, Canada and Thailand, I look white + slightly Arab, while he has a pheno similar to salludon in his frauded selfies.

He looked identical to this in his 20s and early 30s
383FA47B 22A4 486C 8CCC D15010909E2D

My mother thought it was a young photo of him, brothers agree the resemblance is uncanny.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lygodactylus and 4 others
mb my face is abit better than my dad, but he is 5 11 while i am 5 7

I mog him face wise :feelshehe:

So a squintfrauder Paki?:lul:
He looks like he squinting 24/, he wasn’t paki, he’s French :feelscry: my brothers inherited his eyes while I got my mullato mums bug eye :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
mY father had giga chad jawline but instead i Got my mother jawline.

He heightmogs me, but i;

• Teethmog him (I have perfectly symmetrical and white teeth)

• Skinmog him (I have 0 wrinkles and prevented any other skin issues with sacred blackpill knowledge)

• Hairmog him (His hair is receeding and nearly bald)

• Eyemog him (He wears glasses :lul:)

• Posturemog him (He has a shitty posture)

• Voicemog him (He has a gay like voice)

• Jawmog him (He is a mouthbreather)

• Leanmog him (He is fat af)

I'll keep looksmaxxing like psycho to beat this mf and my brothers.

And only reason he heightmogs me is because he made me from a short woman.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 19551
I mog him by a lot, the only thing he has on me is this coloring
06F89723 7E45 4A22 9C35 D1525046BACA

We both have light blue eyes with brown hair but his darker skin makes him look naturally tanned, while I’m pale by default:feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: ALP
My dad mogs me both pheno and looks wise insanely, I’m about 4PSL he sat around 6.5PSL and worked as a model in Paris, Canada and Thailand, I look white + slightly Arab, while he has a pheno similar to salludon in his frauded selfies.

He looked identical to this in his 20s and early 30s
View attachment 1685685
My mother thought it was a young photo of him, brothers agree the resemblance is uncanny.
The Genetic Recombination pill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Kind of a tie
I am gymmaxxed and have good face development
Dad is a bit taller, more robust frame and blue eyes, but is recessed

Right now, I probably do mog him since I have hair and youth, unlike him.
But in my father's prime, he mogged me hard. He doesn't heightmog me though.

I mog him he is a short skinnyfat nice guy who eats tv dinners and never cared about his looks (he doesn't have to since he is married I guess but my parents sleep in different rooms the attraction is gone this affected me alot growing up without realizing it, kids should be raised by two parents who love each other)

He's a college teacher and former liberal politician (srs) I'm grateful for the comfy life he gave me but want to be nothing like him

I mog that fat turbomanlet illiterate alchoholic subhuman to the depths of the stinkiest Kuala Lumpur sewer and back.
I'm 5'9 wide framed well proportioned medium ugly normie in a world perfectly adapted to my physical dimensions.

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Gad and ALP
who mogs who?
My dad was a white 6’0 HTN who just let himself get fat and bald. The only reason I answered “I mog him” is because right now I have the collagen, hair, and body advantage. Also I got fucked out of height by my mom(5’5) because I ended up 5’7 :feelswah:

I facemog him but he heightmogs me :feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I mog that fat turbomanlet illiterate alchoholic subhuman to the depths of the stinkiest Kuala Lumpur sewer and back.
I'm 5'9 wide framed well proportioned medium ugly normie in a world perfectly adapted to my physical dimensions.
WTF did your dad do to you

Also Nice Archer avi

WTF did your dad do to you

Also Nice Archer avi
View attachment 1686144

Archer mogs, terachad.

I did an accurate description of him, dude is fat, short, nearly illiterate (barely knows how to read or write) and an alcoholic. Not a good combo by any means. Glad I'm not any of those things, speak 3 languages, mentally sane and independent.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Archer mogs, terachad.

I did an accurate description of him, dude is fat, short, nearly illiterate (barely knows how to read or write) and an alcoholic. Not a good combo by any means. Glad I'm not any of those things, speak 3 languages, mentally sane and independent.
How many languages you speak

How many languages you speak

Spanish, english and galician (which is quite similar to portuguese, can understand brazilian and portuguese people with ease).

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|