Mog The Old Man?

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and WadlowMaxxing
My dad was a legit dark triad bad boy who all the girls wanted. The literal most popular guy in school and also gang related life and low inhib and violent and drove a car everyone wanted.

I am his son but I am the opposite of him.

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
No my dad was a chad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2214 and WadlowMaxxing
My mother mogged my dad quite a bit. He wasn't no "subhuman" oranything, but thankfully I've inherited my mother's pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and ShowerMaxxing
He’s more NT. Has a better job. And was a playboy when thst was a thing (waterbeds, mirrors on the ceiling...). Pretty equal in looks. I have a better body, but gym rats weren’t a thing back then. He got two model wives (my Mom was one).

• +1
Not really but also yes. I'm taller w/ better features but he was more masc and goodlooking overall. I have a better eye area than him but his lower third is like twice as mine. He was HTN unfrauded but went to a very religious school for most of his youth and early 20's so he didn't slay that much.

• +1
I’m slightly taller but he jaw Mogs me and overall dimorphism Mogs me hard so ye he mogs me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ShowerMaxxing
Same height, but both he and my mom have more defined faces with better harmony. And I am recessed mouth breather so never began:feelsrope:

• JFL
He's taller and were better looking, better face development and perfect teeth

• Love it
My dad was a legit dark triad bad boy who all the girls wanted. The literal most popular guy in school and also gang related life and low inhib and violent and drove a car everyone wanted.

I am his son but I am the opposite of him.
Is that what he told u jfl. My dad says he was an Olympic level cross country skier and biathlon athlete. Best in his state yet there arent any traces of it in the internet or anything but this was in Russia back in the 80s. He has monster calves so it's somewhat believable.

My mother mogged my dad quite a bit. He wasn't no "subhuman" oranything, but thankfully I've inherited my mother's pheno.
Do u look feminine :what:

No, I think I am either on his level, or he looks better than me. I only heightmog him.

• +1
Do u look feminine :what:
I wouldn't think so? Mother's of French stock, and Daddy Lips is of Swiss German. I've just inherited more of a French pheno and, in the case of my parents, the French mogs the Swiss German.

It doesn't matter, he was much more NT and therefore lifemogged me to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Architect
I do. but his slay count was 50+ when he was around my age and he has 10+ kids

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AlexAP
JFL at people actually voting for this option:
  • Idk(Black)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Entschuldigung
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I’ve never seen pics of my dad „in his prime”. The oldest pictures I’ve seen of him were taken shortly before I was born and he was already in his late 40’s I think

• +1
i mog him in physical appearance, but he was/is NT af and social circle maxxed so he probably slayed way more than me

• +1
Except for height not really.

• +1