Do you need a good maxilla for hooded eyes not to look "off"?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
A surgeon has told me I can get completely hooded eyes like those of Barrett if I got upper eyelid fillers.

Someone else who I told this said I wouldn't look good with completely hooded eyes because of my shit maxilla. So basically that I'd look "off".

Is that true? Or if not, what bone determines if hunter eyes look good on you or not?

A surgeon has told me I can get completely hooded eyes like those of Barrett if I got upper eyelid fillers.

Someone else who I told this said I wouldn't look good with completely hooded eyes because of my shit maxilla. So basically that I'd look "off".

Is that true? Or if not, what bone determines if hunter eyes look good on you or not?
send a side profile pm me if you don't wanna do it here

your eyes are already fine and you have a good lower third

send a side profile pm me if you don't wanna do it here
That's beside the point here. Basically I'm just asking what bone(s) determine(s) if hunter eyes would look good on you or whether they'd look "off".

if you don’t have a brow ridge to go along with the hooding it doesn’t look as good as it could

if you don’t have a brow ridge to go along with the hooding it doesn’t look as good as it could
So iT's the brow ridge? I was told it was the maxilla

So iT's the brow ridge? I was told it was the maxilla
it’s my opinion so don’t take it too srsly

F598058B EA13 46E8 9667 B9BFB12B0D0D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776