do you need a good physique to be considered a chad ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
vice versa or can u just have good face and height and your rocking ?

height and width is your presence in real life, unless your face is absolutely stunning in both ratios, development AND coloring you need more to draw in attention.

i.e even if your face is great, if you've got brown hair and brown eyes it still wouldn't really stand out.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
you need height and frame like arborist said, but for OLD you probably only need face tbh (which is why gymcelling is mostly cope for tinder)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
height and width is your presence in real life, unless your face is absolutely stunning in both ratios, development AND coloring you need more to draw in attention.

i.e even if your face is great, if you've got brown hair and brown eyes it still wouldn't really stand out.
so is gymmaxxing more beneficial for a asian guy then facemaxxing is >?

you need height and frame like arborist said, but for OLD you probably only need face tbh (which is why gymcelling is mostly cope for tinder)
OLD for hookup's ? and clubbing for hookup's ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
selfies on which your shoulders look visibly broad do a lot better than just plain face shots.
so is gymmaxxing more beneficial for a asian guy then facemaxxing is >?
asians won't really stand out based on face alone, so yes.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
selfies on which your shoulders look visibly broad do a lot better than just plain face shots.

yea true, you'd probably mog every person heres OLD results without even showing ur face jfl. i guess gymmaxxing wasn't cope all along

ill stay natty when i start gymmaxxing in december and see if i have to roid or not

Not physique but Frame yes, Frame bones + Height + Face for being S+ tier chad

Chico is a twink who would get pounded by any ogre yet he is a chad

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Chico is a twink who would get pounded by any ogre yet he is a chad
Chico is a pretty boy, never a Chad.

A chad is a guy sexually wanted by women and respected by other men. And to be respected by other men, you must look like you can fight and carry some heavy things around.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
vice versa or can u just have good face and height and your rocking ?
you dont need to be considered attractive to girls but the comment above explains well. Muscles are needes to be respected by other men.

You need an above average frame

• +1
Reactions: basedred
You need to look somewhat intimidating

• +1
Reactions: Drazen