Do you NEED god to not be depressed?

Fusionxz

Fusionxz

Don't be a free agent in life
I'm an atheist and most atheists tell me you don't need god to be happy but then they are depressed? I personally don't believe in any religion because it contradicts my blackpilled beliefs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mandibular and StarvedEpi
yes

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Yes We all need him

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin and Fusionxz
I'm an atheist and most atheists tell me you don't need god to be happy but then they are depressed? I personally don't believe in any religion because it contradicts my blackpilled beliefs.
as long as u have a grounding belief your fine u don’t need a certain god

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and lemonnz
Of course you need God. Bro thinks he can ignore the creator of this world and think he can be happy

• +1
Atheist are giga copers and retarded but believing that God will make you happy is also a trash mindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, Klasik616 and lemonnz
yes you need me

• +1
It might help to cope but plenty of theists are depressed

• +1
You need to do things like socializing, eating healthy, have a passion and preferably some money too. Don't need to be rich, but you need to have a big dick and big heart. The lesser the heart the bigger the need for material wealth and other ego stroking accessories. The god delusion might make you feel special, but it is just that, a vice.

• +1
Atheist are giga copers and retarded but believing that God will make you happy is also a trash mindset
I wonder if morons will still be waiting for Jesus after another 2000 years

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Klasik616
I wonder if morons will still be waiting for Jesus after another 2000 years
If Jesus comes back no jew will care, today the real Gods are jews.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and lemonnz
You need a house near the sun and beach/good food and a goal

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Fusionxz
Because atheism is a unnatural invention from the post middle ages and atheism only leads to having a substitute to God, not completely ditching religion as a whole...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and watah
I dont think a kind all powerful god is real and anyone who says there is a misguided person

• +1
Because atheism is a unnatural invention from the post middle ages and atheism only leads to having a substitute to God, not completely ditching religion as a whole...
I mean bro there’s not really proof that any of the abrahamic religions are true. You could just say the sun is ur god or something

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Fusionxz
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mandibular and StarvedEpi
I mean bro there’s not really proof that any of the abrahamic religions are true. You could just say the sun is ur god or something
true

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
I didn't say they're the truth, they're a way of explaining the universe and why we do exist, but they're more like rules and a way of living your life. If you completely abandon religion then what will you follow? The first thing communist countries did to change people's mindsets was trying to erase religion so their theories and political views become the new religion, same thing happens in western world but this time with consumerism and other things.

• +1
Reactions: watah
I didn't say they're the truth, they're a way of explaining the universe and why we do exist, but they're more like rules and a way of living your life. If you completely abandon religion then what will you follow? The first thing communist countries did to change people's mindsets was trying to erase religion so their theories and political views become the new religion, same thing happens in western world but this time with consumerism and other things.
Yeah I agree on this, most western laws stem from Christianity

• +1
You need the right god

• +1
you need more opioid receptors

• +1
He is on this forum @God

• Woah