Do you need roids to get an aesthetic physique?

D

Deleted member 22529

Iron
C0B408C0 1155 478C AF88 7F987CE3529D

Attachments

• 33EC09F2-79D8-48C5-A9E7-1040D8C58C46.png
    33EC09F2-79D8-48C5-A9E7-1040D8C58C46.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • D894163E-6E2D-4718-AB8D-F521C5071DAA.jpeg
    D894163E-6E2D-4718-AB8D-F521C5071DAA.jpeg
    689.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1958599B-DFB6-4CAC-A56E-8BDAC2EEAFB1.jpeg
    1958599B-DFB6-4CAC-A56E-8BDAC2EEAFB1.jpeg
    557.9 KB · Views: 0
Depends on your genetics. But most people natty still look DYEL after 2-3 years.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOverCel, CyprusGD, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Depends on your genetics. But most people natty still look DYEL after 2-3 years.
yeah pretty much this. just do couple of cycles, you are a looksmaxxer, if you are disciplined you will stop using roids after getting your dream physique.

just do test tbh dont waste time.

this depends on so much shit, if you have fucked gut microbiome and 6t+ then you will gain very hardly.
First fix your health diet wise and then start lifting seriously otherwise you'll demotivate yourself because no gains. Or lift while fixing your health but understanding that it takes time

yeah pretty much this. just do couple of cycles, you are a looksmaxxer, if you are disciplined you will stop using roids after getting your dream physique.

just do test tbh dont waste time.
yeah but you can get outcome you don't want, balding, nonfunctional dick, the list goes on...
it's a shortcut but it comes at a expense

no its all about patience and genetic's. You need good bone structure as in frame, and how large your bone's are too so your muscular potential size is large too to have the physique you want. Muscle insertion's are important too which shape how your muscle's look overall unpumped and pumped. These are all genetic qualitie's which you need to pass before even lifting.

with average genetic's in all department expect 10+ year's of natty training too get the physique's you've posted on your thread.

If you got above average genetic's then you can expect 5+ year's of natty training.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
yeah but you can get outcome you don't want, balding, nonfunctional dick, the list goes on...
it's a shortcut but it comes at a expense
fearmongering :ogre::ogre:

ed doesnt happen with test if you keep e2 at range, just finasteride for hair.

• +1
Reactions: catmeowed
placeboland
Why would this be placebo, finasteride inhibits neurogenesis for some of the most important neurosteroids in the brain, so it's no surprise mental side effects can occur in people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Why would this be placebo, finasteride inhibits neurogenesis for some of the most important neurosteroids in the brain, so it's no surprise mental side effects can occur in people.
just a bit brain fog and they go away by the time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
just a bit brain fog and they go away by the time.
Eh not really, allopregnanolone is the body's natural antidepressant and is incredibly important for regulating functions related to feelings of well-being, depression, anxiety, sex drive and so forth.

And allopregnanolone is inhibited with fin and dut, not to mention other neurosteroids, but allopregnanlone is the most important out of the ones inhibited.

specifically progesterone to 5a-dihydroprogesterone is inhibited with the 5ar inhibition, thus ultimately inhibiting the production of allopregnanlone.

These things are almost never talked about regarding finasteride or dutasteride, but they're incredibly important.

Also depending on your cognitive architecture, you can be more prone to these sides or less.

This is why not everyone gets the same degree of sides as others.

For example, Person A, may have a lack of GABA receptors in his brain and as a result, his brain will be more reliant on allopregnanolone as the body's natural antidepressant. Once it gets inhibited, he'll find that he'll begin to experience a host of side effects like brain fog, lowered sex drive, erectile dysfunction, depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc.

Vs, Person B, someone who has an abundance of GABA receptors may not experience side effects to that degree, as their brain isn't solely reliant on allopregnanolone like person A is.

This is only talking about neurosteroids, there are more factors to take into consideration with finasteride side effects especially regarding hormonal balances, as the lowered DHT will have to be counteracted with a high amount of testosterone and free test and adequate levels of e2 and shbg to take over the androgen-related functions of DHT, without having high serum concentrations of DHT.

Placebo is an easy way of dismissing the potential side effects 5ar inhibitors can have on your health, they can be minimized and counteracted if approached in the correct and smart manner, but they do exist, and they aren't placebo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 22529 and Tallooksmaxxer
Eh not really, allopregnanolone is the body's natural antidepressant and is incredibly important for regulating functions related to feelings of well-being, depression, anxiety, sex drive and so forth.

And allopregnanolone is inhibited with fin and dut, not to mention other neurosteroids, but allopregnanlone is the most important out of the ones inhibited.
View attachment 1912707
specifically progesterone to 5a-dihydroprogesterone is inhibited with the 5ar inhibition, thus ultimately inhibiting the production of allopregnanlone.

These things are almost never talked about regarding finasteride or dutasteride, but they're incredibly important.

Also depending on your cognitive architecture, you can be more prone to these sides or less.

For example, Person A, may have a lack of GABA receptors in his brain and as a result, his brain will be more reliant on allopregnanolone as the body's natural antidepressant. Once it gets inhibited, he'll find that he'll begin to experience a host of side effects like brain fog, lowered sex drive, erectile dysfunction, depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc.

Vs, Person B, someone who has an abundance of GABA receptors may not experience side effects to that degree, as their brain isn't solely reliant on allopregnanolone like person A is.

This is only talking about neurosteroids, there are more factors to take into consideration with finasteride side effects especially regarding hormonal balances, as the lowered DHT will have to be counteracted with a high amount of testosterone and free test and adequate levels of e2 and shbg to take over the androgen-related functions of DHT, without having high serum concentrations of DHT.

Placebo is an easy way of dismissing the potential side effects 5ar inhibitors can have on your health, they can be minimized and counteracted if approached in the correct and smart manner, but they do exist, and they aren't placebo.
dnrd whats the tldr

• JFL
nah man I look worse in pics than I do irl
So now you're coping.

Assuming you are low body fat <15%, you will still look skinny in a t-shirt after 2 years of nattycelling. People will only be able to tell you lift after taking shirt off

So now you're coping.

Assuming you are low body fat <15%, you will still look skinny in a t-shirt after 2 years of nattycelling. People will only be able to tell you lift after taking shirt off
I get compliments very frequently about my physique which is why I don't think I'm a DYEL. But I'm 20% body fat and bloated atm which may play a role.

I get compliments very frequently about my physique which is why I don't think I'm a DYEL. But I'm 20% body fat and bloated atm which may play a role.
Ofc you're gonna get compliments at 20% bf jfl.

At sub 13%, you will just look like a regular joe unfortunately. Well not regular, but people won't be able to tell you lift until you take shirt off

For people with average and below average genetics - very difficult and requires excess regiment or impossible

He doesnt have roided amount od muscle mass though, prob 23-24 ffmi, yet he is shredded af and full. People with above average genetics can achieve this natty after a few years of proper training and diet and carb manipulations but most of us won't so dont waste your time and order some sarms

Ofc you're gonna get compliments at 20% bf jfl.

At sub 13%, you will just look like a regular joe unfortunately. Well not regular, but people won't be able to tell you lift until you take shirt off
Yeah which is why I really like being at 20%. My back shoulders and arms and chest have great thickness and size and since abs aren't visible in a shirt no one will ever know I don't have em.

I'm probably going to cut in winter. I usually wear hoodies and sweatshirts that time of year so no one will be able to tell I've gotten way smaller but everyone will be able to see my face.

dnrd whats the tldr
Fin/Dut sides are real and not placebo.

Fin/Dut inhibit important neurosteroids, some people due to how their brain is structured suffer more than others because of this.

Fin/Dut also require an adequate balance of hormones to minimize side effects due to lowered DHT.

View attachment 1912707

Very intresting post about Allopregnanolone bruv!

Do you follow Ray Peat?

//Thomas DOM

• +1