Do you need to be chad to meet girls online and

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Then to ask you to come over and fuck ? Without meeting them in person first JFL in 2020 standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, nonserviam and Deleted
Then to ask you to come over and fuck ? Without meeting them in person first JFL in 2020 standards
I think it is the opposite, u will look more like a fake, so first meeting always at outdoor with the girl if she is not a brain dead hoe

Last edited:
Im asian and not a chad and still have occasional hookups. Just gotta shoot your shot and hope for the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
no. when I was leaner i fucked 5 different girls off of tinder in 3 days before my phone decided to not want to do anymore software updates and fuck up half my apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Mrinfinityx
no. when I was leaner i fucked 5 different girls off of tinder in 3 days before my phone decided to not want to do anymore software updates and fuck up half my apps.
So u are telling to us that girls that don't even see a video of u come directly in ur basement just because u have decent photos and abs without any doubt that u are potentially a fake or a psycho ?

I think they are more stupid that i thinked

Probably americans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
So u are telling to us that girls that don't even see a video of u come directly in ur basement just because u have decent photos and abs without any doubt that u are potentially a fake or a psycho ?

Probably americans
lol bro how u speak is funny as fuck

Depends on the competition around your area, tbh

Body halo is super legit on tinder. If you don’t have good frame to begin with tho, it won’t work

Probably americans

sir

tinder

read about it

understand it

salem mallahi

No, but I think at least high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
you have mental problems man

• JFL