Do you niggas ACTUALLY hate women ?

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

it’s the Jews
Inb4 Glowie thread, tbh I never did and never will hate women.

Are most women stupid ? yeah, but so are most people tbh, your average 100IQ male normie isn’t much better.

Men who hate women for being whores/sluts only hate them because they aren’t sluts for them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, sportsmogger, goo25 and 9 others
kind of but not really

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and 6PSLcel
Sometimes

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and 6PSLcel
Men who hate women for being whores/sluts only hate them because they aren’t sluts for them.
Wowwwww big genius over here wowwww 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

FUCK YOU NIGGER YES I AM INCEL YES I HATE THESE WHORES BECAUSE THEY AREN'T KISSING THE GROUND I WALK ON. YES I HATE THESE WHORES BECAUSE THEY DON'T IMMEDIATELY UNBUCKLE MY JEANS TO SUCK MY DICK IN PUBLIC WHEN I MAKE 1 SECOND EYE CONTACT WITH THEM. YES YOU'RE RIGHT.

Now what?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and 6PSLcel
Glowie thread btw

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I don’t hate people i dont know but i dislike average female brains

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I hate everyone

Yes and recently ive been very asexual. I just hate how stupid/low IQ they are and i couldnt care less about what chad they fuck

i hate ugly women that think they are gl

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and sickdawgie
Nah, I like when they compliment me, the dopamine rush mogs

Of course

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
How can you not hate them?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
IMG 8706

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, lestoa, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
I mean womens are sluts but i dont hate them since its natural, lot of them are aslo retarded but again they arent mens so why hate

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Rzn
the thing they do make me so SO SO angry ,. so kinda es ,. but also ,. no . i want a women or gf or wife or lady i can love ,. just holdington .

hypergemy ruin it . n idk how to a praoch ,. because onlytime i did ,. when i was 14 or 15 ,. got laughed at ....

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and 6PSLcel
im still get slays i ust use dating app now ,. past few year ,. or maybe some sort of snatch chat app ,. (insta gram ) but will NOT a proach them in person .

• +1

Are most women stupid ? yeah, but so are most people tbh, your average 100IQ male normie isn’t much better.

Sort of

• +1
It's kinda hard to not hate vaginoids after observing their opinions and actions tbh :feelsbadman:

• JFL

Every so often the thoughts overwhelm me, but my hate is equally spread amongst all, regardless of gender, race or looks🙏

• +1
i hate sluts of both genders
its hust happens that women make up the majority of sluts

Wowwwww big genius over here wowwww 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

FUCK YOU NIGGER YES I AM INCEL YES I HATE THESE WHORES BECAUSE THEY AREN'T KISSING THE GROUND I WALK ON. YES I HATE THESE WHORES BECAUSE THEY DON'T IMMEDIATELY UNBUCKLE MY JEANS TO SUCK MY DICK IN PUBLIC WHEN I MAKE 1 SECOND EYE CONTACT WITH THEM. YES YOU'RE RIGHT.

Now what?
Get iq mogged

It's kinda hard to not hate vaginoids after observing their opinions and actions tbh :feelsbadman:
If you were getting pussy you wouldn’t give a single fuck tbh

How can you not hate them?
Why is women going for good looking guys bad tho ?

It increase the likelihood of their kids being good looking, and good things usually come in packages, meaning they’re also more likely to be tall, smart, strong, have good immune systems etc.

And don’t bullshit me about the whole men care about personality and shit more, that is such cope, it’s only because what most men can only get, is a fat land whale with “le heckin good personality”

lol, hating women is the most low appeal thing you can do.

Women are pretty cool once you accept the fact that they are more superficial and emotional than men and that most of them would never admit this because of natural human ego.

Last edited:
  • +1
Because this makes life of 80% of men Hell.
and ? Why should women choose to make you feel good instead of securing and making sure their genes get passed and ideally get “upgraded” imo it’s more cruel to fuck your kid over with bad genes than it is to tell 100 incels to go fuck themselves

I hate women but not a woman.