Do You Only Talk to Other Men in Social Settings?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
Who else here snubs women in social settings like work, and only try to be NT with other males? I don't see any point in socializing with a female if I don't intend to fuck her unless she has a resource i can profit off, but that's very rare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Gonthar, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Me yes but I have a feeling this is something sociopathic to do

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Talking to them in public results in a complaint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Yes. Every time females get involved in conversation it becomes something more. People start getting passive aggressive. Your friends turn on you and will become your enemies for a chance at the pussy. On top of this women are offended by everything. You can't do anything right. You make a joke and smile its offensive or women humor does not find it funny. You don't smile and women see you as intimidating or a creep or some other shit. It becomes nothing but gossip and game playing when conversation is initiated with women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and autistic_tendencies
Yes. Every time females get involved in conversation it becomes something more. People start getting passive aggressive. Your friends turn on you and will become your enemies for a chance at the pussy. On top of this women are offended by everything. You can't do anything right. You make a joke and smile its offensive or women humor does not find it funny. You don't smile and women see you as intimidating or a creep or some other shit. It becomes nothing but gossip and game playing when conversation is initiated with women.
This is true, or they just say some extremely retarded shit. I still talk anyway for entertainment

some women are nice to me cuz they like me
meanwhile 0 men r nice to me
so no