Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, fukmylyf and murdah
deep, i hate high pitch anime squeaky voices they are annoying as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
deep, i hate high pitch anime squeaky voices they are annoying as fuck
same here I can't imagine hearing that all day

it can be amusing for a few seconds but I get irritated if I hear that shit for longer than that

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Deep voices on women are absolutely disgusting they turn me off instantly.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
so Lima's voice is bad?
Her voice is horrible. Her biggest failo in my opinion. She has a tranny voice but she is the hottest woman on planet Earth in my opinion.

Her voice is horrible. Her biggest failo in my opinion. She has a tranny voice but she is the hottest woman on planet Earth in my opinion.
I notice a lot of higher psl women from what I have seen irl and online have deeper voice and generally more masc features. maybe not directly on the face but in other ways such as body , voice, frame. do you think they are higher T?

I think deeper voice are preferable for me tbh since lighter voices get annoying.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I notice a lot of higher psl women from what I have seen irl and online have deeper voice and generally more masc features. maybe not directly on the face but in other ways such as body , voice, frame. do you think they are higher T?

I think deeper voice are preferable for me tbh since lighter voices get annoying.
Not always I think you just subconsciously notice the women with deeper voices more because they are less common. Higher voices are music to my ears they make me comfortable around a woman. If she a deeper voice it makes me think she's more masculine acting and it turns me off.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore and Earth Dollar
the higher the pitch, the harder my dick

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Not always I think you just subconsciously notice the women with deeper voices more because they are less common. Higher voices are music to my ears they make me comfortable around a woman. If she a deeper voice it makes me think she's more masculine acting and it turns me off.
you have a point tbh

it's just something I noticed.

I notice a lot of zoomer women have deeper voice or try to make their voices deeper than they actually are and I dont now if it could be because it is trendy or some shit. but a fake deep voice is more annoying than an extremely high pitched one tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
How’s this even a question
Hahahahahahhahaha
I want my woman to sound like Morgan freeman bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore