Do you prefer a narrow nose or a wide nose on both genders?

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
Taging forum experts.
@Niko69 @RecessedChinCel @fucclife

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
N

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
Male nose Has to be slightly wider but not significantly, but overall small width

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Indo_Chad, zerotohero and 1 other person
narrow

• +1
it depends on harmony

i think small nose is aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
caged at this monkey cope. Narrow nose is always better you ape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Indo_Chad, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
no, i love huge, flat nigger noses on white women.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5455 and 7 others
caged at this monkey cope. Narrow nose is always better you ape
If only you knew. Its verily because my nose is narrow that its not good enough for western standards but i prefer it over a wide nose because i find it morehigh class. So its a matter of taste too. Also stop polluting

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Niklaus Mikaelson
If only you knew. Its verily because my nose is narrow that its not good enough for western standards but i prefer it over a wide nose because i find it morehigh class. So its a matter of taste too. Also stop polluting
An extremely narrow nose could probably be minor falio in that it makes your midface appeal slightly longer. But still preferred to a bulbous nose.

• +1
Need pic examples, but I guess somewhere in the middle
I tried to find as « good » as it gets noses for both types.

Attachments

• 5CA6D6A8-E67F-4FC9-9B44-1E049F3C7D21.jpeg
    5CA6D6A8-E67F-4FC9-9B44-1E049F3C7D21.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Niklaus Mikaelson
Probably narrow then
I also find it more pleasing to look at but it is not prefered usually in western beauty standards because subconsciously it indicates less area for breathing.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, RecessedChinCel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Wide nose = more air intake = bigger upward force on maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 18840
Wide noses are huge falio
18FD8D4A EED7 4DBD 854E F75B07FF663E

442B128B 9C8C 4315 A738 E56528E00596

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, germanlooks, Baldingman1998 and 5 others

bigger noses mog

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 18840
An extremely narrow nose could probably be minor falio in that it makes your midface appeal slightly longer. But still preferred to a bulbous nose.
Do you think someone with a shortface midface and a bulbous nose could get the illusion of longer midface with a slimmer more defined nose?

I’m hoping this will be the case for me post rhino

• +1
👃

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Do you think someone with a shortface midface and a bulbous nose could get the illusion of longer midface with a slimmer more defined nose?

I’m hoping this will be the case for me post rhino

Da9wvu2WkAAwXEs.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Vain786 and 2 others
Narrow

Wide nose is subhuman

• +1
Also OP I think wide alars look okay but not bulbous nose or too wide bridge

• +1
Nose has to be 1/5 of the face width (ears included), as wide as the intercanthal distance and 1.6-1.65 times narrower than the mouth.

Basically, just be perfect theory. Many people have protruding ears, bad eye spacing, too wide cheekbones, narrow mouths, etc that make the ideal nose impossible for them unless they get more surgeries to also fix those failos and not just a rhinoplasty. This is why some people get away with a wide nose (ie they have protruding ears or too wide cheekbones that make the nose proportional to their face despite it being too wide).

To answer the question, I prefer a proportional nose on both genders even if it is not perfect, too narrow or too wide would depend on the rest of the face. For example, I like Julia Roberts face and she has a very wide mouth that balances out her too wide nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
A wide nose is ugly, regardless of the person’s race or phenotype. 99% of times when people pay for rhino, it’s to have a slimmer/narrower nose. Narrow noses are preferred by everyone and it is a Caucasoid trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Broly, Indo_Chad and 2 others
Nose has to be 1/5 of the face width (ears included), as wide as the intercanthal distance and 1.6-1.65 times narrower than the mouth.

Basically, just be perfect theory. Many people have protruding ears, bad eye spacing, too wide cheekbones, narrow mouths, etc that make the ideal nose impossible for them unless they get more surgeries to also fix those failos and not just a rhinoplasty. This is why some people get away with a wide nose (ie they have protruding ears or too wide cheekbones that make the nose proportional to their face despite it being too wide).

To answer the question, I prefer a proportional nose on both genders even if it is not perfect, too narrow or too wide would depend on the rest of the face. For example, I like Julia Roberts face and she has a very wide mouth that balances out her too wide nose.
When you refer to nose width is that inter alar distance or bridge distance?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
i have a big nose and women tell me my nose is cute and hot
i think it's about the shape of your nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and DoctorLooksmax
i have a big nose and women tell me my nose is cute and hot
i think it's about the shape of your nose
I think not having a bulbous tip is the important thing but actual widt is less important

But also bare in mind women lie and virtue signal all the time

I showed my nose job morph to random girls on tinder just to see what they say and they all said it’s no difference or they preferred the before yet every single psler I showed confirmed I do look better

• +1
I think not having a bulbous tip is the important thing but actual widt is less important
well my tip is a little bit bulbunous (not like urs) it's not narrow tip (wish i had it) but still get compliments on my nose jfl

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
well my tip is a little bit bulbunous (not like urs) it's not narrow tip (wish i had it) but still get compliments on my nose jfl
tip is main thing i wanna improve from my nose job, I think narrowing the alars and bridge is jsut a bonus (cos may as well get it done since im changing the tip at the same time)- but the biggest ascenion in from the tip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and alriodai
tip is main thing i wanna improve from my nose job, I think narrowing the alars and bridge is jsut a bonus (cos may as well get it done since im changing the tip at the same time)- but the biggest ascenion in from the tip
i think its about the shape of the nose

look at all the prettyboys on tiktok, they all have something similar in their nose: the end of their nose is all the same (the nostrils shape and how they connect w the maxilla)

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Men - big wide noses
women - small narrow noses

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and DoctorLooksmax
i think its about the shape of the nose

look at all the prettyboys on tiktok, they all have something similar in their nose: the end of their nose is all the same (the nostrils shape and how they connect w the maxilla)
well tip is and importnt part of nose shape, so are the alars, I just fdont neccesarily think wide alars are bad if the tip is well defined

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

my current nose is 1/3.26 the width of my face including ears,

my post surgery morph nose is 1/3.7 the width of my face including ears

my current nose is just slightly wider than intercanthal distance

my post surgery morph pretty much exactly matches my intercanthal distance

my current nose is 1.11 time narrower than my mouth

my post surgery moprh is 1.37 times narrower than my mouth

these numbers were all taken from a close up selfie rather than measured on my face so lens distrotion might be messing with them a bit

but the main ascenion from me is from sorting out the bublous tip (which is always a failo imo irrespective of overall nose shape)

• +1
my current nose is 1/3.26 the width of my face including ears,

my post surgery morph nose is 1/3.7 the width of my face including ears

my current nose is just slightly wider than intercanthal distance

my post surgery morph pretty much exactly matches my intercanthal distance

my current nose is 1.11 time narrower than my mouth

my post surgery moprh is 1.37 times narrower than my mouth

these numbers were all taken from a close up selfie rather than measured on my face so lens distrotion might be messing with them a bit

but the main ascenion from me is from sorting out the bublous tip (which is always a failo imo irrespective of overall nose shape)

Lens distortion messes everything up, pics with the phone shouldn't be trusted for making measurements/judge with precision. Send morph if you want in dm.

• +1