do you really have to be good looking for a good looking girl

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
i see so much shit about hyper gamy and how women are all chad only etc
but idk if it’s just me but on social media and irl and shit it’s always the htb+ girl with a mtn and a htn+ man with a ltb-mtb so what the fuck is going on i never see any looks matched couples ever

• +1
Reactions: greywind, starvecell, Chadeep and 2 others
It never gets better bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ihearvoices, yyy and 3 others
You can get a gf as an average guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, klenisen, ihearvoices and 3 others
Unless you do the Pete Davidson method and are funny and very tall

yeah but how are they getting girls better looking then men who mog then brutally
High NT
Money / Success / Stability

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
foids prefer guys close in age to them
yeah i mean as in they’re dating better looking girls than age mates who mog them
for example where i live (UK) all the GL girls are dating either emo mtns or roadmen mtns and every man htn+ i’ve seen is dating no one or dating a girl he mogs to death

no way being NT and social is that massive of a difference
obviously it is. without socializing you arent meeting people. kind of self explanatory. if you are a gigamogger but sit at home all day you arent gonna slay

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and axttt_
yeah i mean as in they’re dating better looking girls than age mates who mog them
for example where i live (UK) all the GL girls are dating either emo mtns or roadmen mtns and every man htn+ i’ve seen is dating no one or dating a girl he mogs to death
social-circle pill / proximity-pill

foids on avg go for either popular guys from their social circle, or good-looking guys

nowadays for online dating you gotta be at least strong htn otherwise youll just rot or have to go for sub5 women

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
obviously it is. without socializing you arent meeting people. kind of self explanatory. if you are a gigamogger but sit at home all day you arent gonna slay
yeah ig i know guys who are decently social and have no gf but they’re good looking (htn+)
and i know a 5’6 ltn who goes to raves and parties and shit and is dating a htb taller than him
maybe it is that important

• +1
Reactions: VHD
what about teenagers tho
i see this with my age mates constantly and none of them or rich or have any status
they tethered the girl to them. came in first to hit on them and shit. love bombed them. etc

• +1
what about teenagers tho
i see this with my age mates constantly and none of them or rich or have any status
The foids are unaware of of their smv

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and Zenis
i see so much shit about hyper gamy and how women are all chad only etc
but idk if it’s just me but on social media and irl and shit it’s always the htb+ girl with a mtn and a htn+ man with a ltb-mtb so what the fuck is going on i never see any looks matched couples ever
Yes you do have to be good looking to get a good looking girlfriend on averege. You focus too much on ancedotes

yeah but how are they getting girls better looking then men who mog then brutally
Theyre all mentally unstable and their father is dead

• +1
Yes you do have to be good looking to get a good looking girlfriend on averege. You focus too much on ancedotes
these anecdotes are what i see the majority of the time

they tethered the girl to them. came in first to hit on them and shit. love bombed them. etc
seems pretty accurate tbh
teenage hood is when people are usually most insecure probably why there are least looks matched couples in this age range from what i’ve seen

GL is relative imo, in most societys ltb will be considered GL where as by PSL Htb is technically the start of GL

these anecdotes are what i see the majority of the time
Stop with confirmation bias

For 1. Irl 90% of couples the dude mogs the girl

Your overrating the women’s attarctivness probably

2.if they don’t they tend to be like 6 foot+

Stop with confirmation bias

For 1. Irl 90% of couples the dude mogs the girl

Your overrating the women’s attarctivness probably

2.if they don’t they tend to be like 6 foot+
your also going off bias there’s no stats to prove that 90% of men mog their partner
there’s stats that show women usually only will date upwards when factoring in other things
but pure looks wise there is nothing i’ve seen to back this up

your also going off bias there’s no stats to prove that 90% of men mog their partner
there’s stats that show women usually only will date upwards when factoring in other things
but pure looks wise there is nothing i’ve seen to back this up
women are hypergamus in nature, hypergamus in every aspect

So they will date up in terms of looks as well

women are hypergamus in nature, hypergamus in every aspect

So they will date up in terms of looks as well
well if that's true then the 10% of women dating down wouldn't exist

• +1
well if that's true then the 10% of women dating down wouldn't exist
all women try to date up, unless their unaware of their smv. Not all of them end up dating up because they realize that some averege/below averege dude that would lick the ground they walk on would help them more through life then a chad who pumps and dumps them.

I see it all the time with normies, crying about how their gf controls them and makes them do everything

all women try to date up, unless their unaware of their smv. Not all of them end up dating up because they realize that some averege/below averege dude that would lick the ground they walk on would help them more through life then a chad who pumps and dumps them.

I see it all the time with normies, crying about how their gf controls them and makes them do everything
idk if it's just me but it seems like mtb is the least likely to date down

Scottis

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
the higher the appeal the more physical attraction to females.
You'll know if you have appeal if females just start talking to you or come up to you

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
idk if it's just me but it seems like mtb is the least likely to date down
becktnin generel is,

Stacy might date down looks wise and instead marry some rich normie who will lick the ground they walk on