Do you really need Alcohol/drugs for sex?

T

TiktokUser

Iron
Say I am talking to this girl and we are both interested in each other. Do I really need to be on something just to fuck her? Would prefer to live the life of a sober

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and AspiringMogger
Say I am talking to this girl and we are both interested in each other. Do I really need to be on something just to fuck her? Would prefer to live the life of a sober
Why would you even need alcohol or drugs? Unless you dont have T enough to be able to fuck for at least half an hour, no you dont need drugs

No unless you're that anxious. I've heard you can get ED while on alcohol and some drugs as well.

blud needs heroin to talk to a girl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: org3cel.RR and TiktokUser
Why would you even need alcohol or drugs? Unless you dont have T enough to be able to fuck for at least half an hour, no you dont need drugs
Cause almost anytime somebody is talking about sex, it’s when both of them were drinking or on drugs.

Nothing more subhuman then only be able to fuck girls that are drunk

Thats at parties, if the girl really finds you atracttive she can fuck u sober
Tbh I don’t know how to even escalate it. If your making out with her how do you advance to sex

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Tbh I don’t know how to even escalate it. If your making out with her how do you advance to sex
Holy fuck, your virgin right? Bro just start kissing her, if she wants sex she will take your pants out and boom your having sex, kinda weird having this conversation but yeah, just watch any romance film and you will get the point

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser
9/10 yes. Alcohol is the fuel for hookup culture.