Do you recognize everyone in this photo?

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
Eyeareadotorg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Xangsane, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
2nd last guy have bad eye to other he have incel eye

I recognize two: Chico and the English model that looks Italian.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
yep

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33395
Gandy
Drago
That guy that is supposed to be HTN but mogs 99% of people here
Delon
Arvid
Amnesia
Crisick
Loox
That faggot frauder that tries too hard to become a main character here but literally no one cares
No idea
Chico
Orb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, WeiWei, Yuno_howitez and 4 others
I recognize two: Chico and the English model that looks Italian.
Lol calling Gandy English model who looks Italian, you obviously have no looksmax knowledge. He's the most posted guy besides Chico and O'Pry here.
2nd last guy have bad eye to other he have incel eye
Chico's best feature is his eyes retard, he literally mogs solely because of it... Go back to tiktok

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
Lol calling Gandy English model who looks Italian, you obviously have no looksmax knowledge. He's the most posted guy besides Chico and O'Pry here.
I forgot about his name, Mr Looksmax Knowledge , and I wasn't in the mood to search for it, and it has a been a long time since I last posted on forums like these, so I have no obligation to remember about the names of all models that are constantly posted here.

I forgot about his name, Mr Looksmax Knowledge , and I wasn't in the mood to search for it, and it has a been a long time since I last posted on forums like these, so I have no obligation to remember about the names of all models that are constantly posted here.
You have obligation to know about Gandy if you want to be a true enjoyer of this lfiestyle. You couldn't even recognize more than 2 guys, get lost. This is a place of serious discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Jase
You have obligation to know about Gandy if you want to be a true enjoyer of this lfiestyle. You couldn't even recognize more than 2 guys, get lost. This is a place of serious discussion.
I have no obligation of knowing about Gandy or any other models.

Damn, I only recognized two guys in the list, I'm gonna rope.

No, this is a place for mentally ill individuals with low self steem to jerk to chads (ironically the same people that are their "enemies" in real life) and brag about irrelevant knowledge about things most normal people in the world don't give a shit, since they simply go by instincts and have nornal, hence not knowing about the existence of places like this. This is not a serious forum, most people around the world are repulsed by it.

I have no obligation of knowing about Gandy or any other models.

Damn, I only recognized two guys in the list, I'm gonna rope.

No, this is a place for mentally ill individuals with low self steem to jerk to chads (ironically the same people that are their "enemies" in real life) and brag about irrelevant knowledge about things most normal people in the world don't give a shit, since they simply go by instincts and have nornal, hence not knowing about the existence of places like this. This is not a serious forum, most people around the world are repulsed by it.
haha keep coping, just cause you don't know how to utilize this forum to its full potential. no wonder you don't get pussy when you lack elementary knowledge

haha keep coping, just cause you don't know how to utilize this forum to its full potential. no wonder you don't get pussy when you lack elementary knowledge
Fuck you.

they all ethnic

Don't know the one after looqz

i only recognize gandy, drago, delon, arvidgustafsson, amnesia, crisick, lachowski, and orb

• +1
Reactions: Jase