Do you regret the times when you were high inhib in the past?

Kraken
I've had a few times in my life where girls have tried to get me to make a move, but I was too high inhib. But it's not even my fault. When normies constantly tell you that you are ugly, you start believing no girl would be interested in you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, isis_Bleach, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Yes in 8th and 9th grade. Past that no girl ever gave me an IOI but during those years many girls liked me for some reason

I REGRET ALL MY LIFE

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AlexAP and ....
Yes in 8th and 9th grade. Past that no girl ever gave me an IOI but during those years many girls liked me for some reason
Same. Don't get me wrong, I am ugly as fuck. But few girls have shown an interest, but I completely blew it because too high inhib

No. Wasnt my fault back then i had trauma to process first

what trauma
Mother abused me. I remember 2 times girls touched my hand/arm and were flirty and i legit froze and panicked, and then ran away.

I got over that now but im sure it was unprocessed trauma from being abused by my mom and bullied by girls till then

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ....
Mother abused me. I remember 2 times girls touched my hand/arm and were flirty and i legit froze and panicked, and then ran away.

I got over that now but im sure it was unprocessed trauma from being abused by my mom and bullied by girls till then
Sorry to hear brother

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I've had a few times in my life where girls have tried to get me to make a move, but I was too high inhib. But it's not even my fault. When normies constantly tell you that you are ugly, you start believing no girl would be interested in you
Social conditioning Mayne. That's why stable self image should only come from within.

For me it was pre college.

I regret being high inhib and I also regret when ive been low inhib

truthfully, the only way to avoid regret is to act as close to your true self as possible.

Yes

Yes, in 10th grade there was this big titty goth bitch that told me to my face I was the only black guy she’d fuck cause she thought I was hot. She used to take me home from school cause she had a car. One day we go to her house and her mom isn’t home and I literally sat on her bed with her laid down, watching YouTube with her. Everytime I think if it I become so angry at my old self I wanna hit something:feelsrope::feelsree:

• WTF
Reactions: ....
Yes, in 10th grade there was this big titty goth bitch that told me to my face I was the only black guy she’d fuck cause she thought I was hot. She used to take me home from school cause she had a car. One day we go to her house and her mom isn’t home and I literally sat on her bed with her laid down, watching YouTube with her. Everytime I think if it I become so angry at my old self I wanna hit something:feelsrope::feelsree:
She literally told you in no uncertain terms that she wanted to fuck you. How do you mess that one up? If she just smiled and waved at you daily, then I'd understand if you were unsure if she was into you. But she literally told you. You're a waste of sperm nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
She literally told you in no uncertain terms that she wanted to fuck you. How do you mess that one up? If she just smiled and waved at you daily, then I'd understand if you were unsure if she was into you. But she literally told you. You're a waste of sperm nigga
Nah that shit is way passed me now. That was years ago, I was on some goofy shit then but now if I get even one ioi I’m trying to slay

• JFL
Reactions: ....
No because it made me the man I am today.