do you remember pre-corona days

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
people could go out, talk to each other, eat outside, go to the gym, work and make money, etc

fuark that was the life

those days are gone, they will never be back

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 5632 and 2 others
Good. Tinder and all those degenerate apps will die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrendioEEE, Archangel and 8 others
What the fuck do you mean.
I went to school, got home,go to gym,come home,Sleep.
Jfl Hopefully this stays for awhile.
I already gave up on my Oneitsis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, onnysk, Mr.cope and 7 others
I think this memory of corona virus will stick around for awhile; many will find it hard to forget this ever happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
I think this memory of corona virus will stick around for awhile; many will find it hard to forget this ever happened.
memory? there is no guarantee this will even end

this is the new normal unless they find a cure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
mi tio se murio de esa mierda :'v

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mexicanboi, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
no. This is how it plays out. Around end of April, the US will do a random sampling of Antibody tests on 100,000 Americans. The antibody test will show something like 6% of Americans have had the Virus and have already gotten over it. 6% of the 330,000,000 people is 19,800,000 Americans that had the virus. By then the US Death count will be about 35,000. Then you divide the death count by total infected, 35,000/19,800,000 = death rate of 0.18%. Which is about twice that of the annual flu. Then we all lol at the 'experts' that said a month ago that the death rate was 3.4%. Then we enact quarantine guideline for the obese geriatric fucktards that are at high risk. Then everyone else goes on with their lives, excepting the obese geriatric fucktards and another maybe 5% hysterical types that will continue to never leave their homes until a vaccine is available.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
i just got a call for a job,i was due to go,but it got cancelled because of this shitty virus

since then i've been rotting and reading news,checking the daily death toll and waiting for it to end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah,they were the exact same except I trained at the gym instead of my basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peachy, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
I miss gymcelling. It was my greatest cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and autistic_tendencies
no i dont remember such days

• +1
conspiracy to take away people's rights and keep them locked in and tank economy? only old people die

• +1
no. This is how it plays out. Around end of April, the US will do a random sampling of Antibody tests on 100,000 Americans. The antibody test will show something like 6% of Americans have had the Virus and have already gotten over it. 6% of the 330,000,000 people is 19,800,000 Americans that had the virus. By then the US Death count will be about 35,000. Then you divide the death count by total infected, 35,000/19,800,000 = death rate of 0.18%. Which is about twice that of the annual flu. Then we all lol at the 'experts' that said a month ago that the death rate was 3.4%. Then we enact quarantine guideline for the obese geriatric fucktards that are at high risk. Then everyone else goes on with their lives, excepting the obese geriatric fucktards and another maybe 5% hysterical types that will continue to never leave their homes until a vaccine is available.
it would be nice but remember that shit-tier boomers are even more self-absorbed than gen Y/Z

boomers only consider the death rate over 60 because they only care about themselves

since the world revolves around them, they are happy to shut down the country and tank the economy, because who needs that stuff if they're dead, right?

also, corona may have some lasting effects even in people who survive it apparently, can't be sure

• +1
Moneymaxxing by doing nothing and studying from home is quite comfy tho. I can get used to this

• +1
did you get furloughed

• +1
No I don’t wanna go back it’s helped me get over my ex. If I go back to school I might see my ex again unless she changes schools which hopefully she does.

• +1

• +1
my state still does that people in the u.s. dont listen unless the government is involved

• +1
also, corona may have some lasting effects even in people who survive it apparently, can't be sure
Another lie the 'experts' told and the media repeated without question early on. The number of people with long term effects is actually much lower than the number that die.

• +1
  • +1