Do you smoke cigars? Here's why I smoke cigars personally

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I smoke cigars, honestly. They're not even expensive, don't fall for the stupid mainstream media. You can get a good one for $8-10 dollars, and high end ones for around $90-100, medium end it's about $20. The media sells them as some super expensive rich people type thing, but no, that's completely wrong. They're not expensive, they're actually pretty cheap.

Those expensive cigars you see, like thousands and thousands old, are very rare cigars, that are very old, and are very fine. Very original cuban cigars.

However, it is smart to note that low end cigars are factory made, while high end ones are handmade, meaning, they're better.

You get a single cigar for $9-10 on low end, while you get a whole pack of cigarettes with that, but, I personally smoke a cigar once a week, to treat myself. It is good after a gym workout to relax. I don't even take a bath, I'm just sweaty af, sit in the couch and smoke a cigar which relaxes me and lowers my cortisol back to baseline/lower than baseline that got spiked by gym after the workout.

It is made out of pure nicotine and tobbaco unlike cigarettes which have a bunch of chemicals in it and are factory made. The cigarettes nicotine/tobacco aren't pure and have a bunch of other chemicals, which will harm your body in negative ways. I'm not saying cigars won't, but if you smoke a cigar once or twice a week, I can guarantee you that nothing will happen to your health.

I started smoking cigars at 16 years old and I'm perfectly fine. I get constantly checked and get blood tests, they're all healthy.

A cigar will last around 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes while cigarettes last 7 minutes on average.

You should stop smoking cigarettes and switch onto cigars, and treat yourself once or twice a week with cigars. When you're rich enough, you can smoke cigars everyday. Actually, you don't even have to be that rich to smoke cigars everyday, however if you have low end ones, it will cost you 100 dollars a week, on medium end, 200 dollars a week, high end, 900 to 1000 dollars a week.

I myself personally smoke medium-end cigars (I won't disclose the brand, not sponsored) once or twice a week, depending on how I'm feeling. I also had a very quality high end cuban cigar sent from my uncle that is in USA, it was very good, and you definitely do feel the difference between low end and high end cigars. However, this doesn't mean that a low-end cigar is bad, they're good, but I recommend you to smoke medium to high end ones, as low-end cigars are factory made, I'm not saying they're bad, but treat yourself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and Beastimmung
My grandpa smokes a cigar daily he is 95 still going strong

• +1
Reactions: greycel and asdvek
My grandpa smokes a cigar daily he is 95 still going strong
Tomahawk ribeye steak or normal steak + cigar + whiskey. Do that, This combination, I can guarantee you have never ever felt that good before.

I smoke cigars, honestly. They're not even expensive, don't fall for the stupid mainstream media. You can get a good one for $8-10 dollars, and high end ones for around $90-100, medium end it's about $20. The media sells them as some super expensive rich people type thing, but no, that's completely wrong. They're not expensive, they're actually pretty cheap.

Those expensive cigars you see, like thousands and thousands old, are very rare cigars, that are very old, and are very fine. Very original cuban cigars.

However, it is smart to note that low end cigars are factory made, while high end ones are handmade, meaning, they're better.

You get a single cigar for $9-10 on low end, while you get a whole pack of cigarettes with that, but, I personally smoke a cigar once a week, to treat myself. It is good after a gym workout to relax. I don't even take a bath, I'm just sweaty af, sit in the couch and smoke a cigar which relaxes me and lowers my cortisol back to baseline/lower than baseline that got spiked by gym after the workout.

It is made out of pure nicotine and tobbaco unlike cigarettes which have a bunch of chemicals in it and are factory made. The cigarettes nicotine/tobacco aren't pure and have a bunch of other chemicals, which will harm your body in negative ways. I'm not saying cigars won't, but if you smoke a cigar once or twice a week, I can guarantee you that nothing will happen to your health.

I started smoking cigars at 16 years old and I'm perfectly fine. I get constantly checked and get blood tests, they're all healthy.

A cigar will last around 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes while cigarettes last 7 minutes on average.

You should stop smoking cigarettes and switch onto cigars, and treat yourself once or twice a week with cigars. When you're rich enough, you can smoke cigars everyday. Actually, you don't even have to be that rich to smoke cigars everyday, however if you have low end ones, it will cost you 100 dollars a week, on medium end, 200 dollars a week, high end, 900 to 1000 dollars a week.

I myself personally smoke medium-end cigars (I won't disclose the brand, not sponsored) once or twice a week, depending on how I'm feeling. I also had a very quality high end cuban cigar sent from my uncle that is in USA, it was very good, and you definitely do feel the difference between low end and high end cigars. However, this doesn't mean that a low-end cigar is bad, they're good, but I recommend you to smoke medium to high end ones, as low-end cigars are factory made, I'm not saying they're bad, but treat yourself.
I wanna try cigarettes

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek

Was this text generated with ChatGPT?

• +1
I smoke cigarettes from time to time

• +1