Do you still care about politics?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I've stopped caring altogether, it feels so pointless when you know that lookism still exists in politics and that you can't change human nature.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, maxmendietta, Gargantuan and 2 others
I've stopped caring altogether, it feels so pointless when you know that lookism still exists in politics and that you can't change human nature.
I don’t really do as much as I did

it just keeps going in a circle every couple years so its not worth paying attention to. then you realize billionaires have more influence on the US than actual lawmakers. Fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 6403
Nah the only politics that matter is if you are a ass or tits guy

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4645, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
Yes, I cope hard with politics ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
They take 300$ off my paycheck so I have to care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
politics is just another form of entertainment, no different from the cucked Nba or the Kardashians, all are shitshows

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Not at all, it's a giant cope. Vote all you want, protest all you want, oligarchs will do however they choose.

At least, it's the case in my country.

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요 and Deleted member 4310
Not at all, it's a giant cope. Vote all you want, protest all you want, oligarchs will do however they choose.

At least, it's the case in my country.
It's like that everywhere

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요
I’m probably even more right wing now after getting blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Never voted, probably never will.
The only thing to look forward to politically is Trump getting reelected in a few months time, the normie meltdown will be glorious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
The only thing to look forward to politically is Trump getting reelected in a few months time, the normie meltdown will be glorious.
Yeah, it's lifefuel to see feminists lose their shit

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2587 and Gargantuan
i insanely wish it happens tbh, it will be glorious

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2587 and Gargantuan
there will be a normie meltdown regardless, only a matter of normies from what part of america.it will be like the day after the nukes got dumped on them in hiroshima in Oklahoma or whichever republican state if trump loses, which seems likelier to be the case now

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
i insanely wish it happens tbh, it will be glorious
Has to happen, I think it's already been planned.
Too many people have been falsely tricked into believing Trump is their saviour from the democratic pedos.
Hence why the media has been mentioning that boomer Qanon theory so frequently.
It's gonna be 2016 all over again, media pretending to be anti-Trump but he will get reelected.

Despite all the shenanigans going on behind the scenes, I will still thoroughly enjoy normies losing their shit over Trump getting reelected.

there will be a normie meltdown regardless, only a matter of normies from what part of america.it will be like the day after the nukes got dumped on them in hiroshima in Oklahoma or whichever republican state if trump loses, which seems likelier to be the case now
Don't think Trump will lose. In order to fully deceive the masses, he has to get reelected.
Trump getting reelected means people will trust the system again.
Watch the media's & people's perception of Trump change dramatically in the next few years.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Cope trump being a clown forces woke white woman on to my brown cock

re-elect him so I can fuck your sister dumb white pig

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
98% of politics don't matter and none of us here can influence politics. If you care about politics you're basically like a 80 year old screaming at the television

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Don't think Trump will lose. In order to fully deceive the masses, he has to get reelected.
Trump getting reelected means people will trust the system again.
Watch the media's & people's perception of Trump change dramatically in the next few years.
are you on acid or something ?
he barely won and lost the popular vote against of all fucking ppl killary clinton last time, one of the most hated politicians in world democratic history.
and that was after 8yrd of that libtard incompetent nigger in the whitehouse getting ppl riled up and looking for a change .
before covid before the tradewar before blm before he fucked everything up.
and he still barely won, against a notorious woman whose husband is buddy buddy with jeffrey epstein.

Im bookmarking this and coming back to clown your ass in 2months

Trump will win.

That’s what I look forward to the most :forcedsmile: Normies losing their minds over Trump getting re-elected