Do you still have your wisdom teeth, and if not did removal changed your face ?

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
title

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel and MA_ascender
One of my wisdom teeth looks partially impacted in my mouth, idk if it rly is but there is gum on my teeth so its prob partially impacted. I dont want to get it removed, iam going to be a boneless subhuman after. If i need to remove it iam going to commit suicide. I will go tmrw to this bluepill dentist for the xray. My jaw is good. My cheekbones are high and good looking. I will go from high mtn low htn to a subhuman. Iam really going to get shotgun implants. I will kill myself in a livestream. I'm going to slit my throat if its going to change my face in any motherfucking way. I dont even think i can get bone grafts because this subhuman bluepilled dentist prob doesnt even going to do what i say 😁😁😁😁I was so beautiful, i was rly good looking - iam deadass. But someone really prays on my motherfucking downfall. Someone wants me to slit my throat and off myself. Someone wants me to be 4 meter under the earth in a wood box.

So lets say this bluepilled motherfucker is going to remove 1 wisdom teeth, the other 3 wont get removed but who knows, in the last time god rly wants me under the earth so maybe the dentist is in a cool mood or some shit and will say yea lets just remove all the other ones too

Iam 16, (17 in a few weeks). Its not causing any problems right now. But losing my second molar in the future bcs of a (maybe) partially impacted wisdom teeth is even worse.

So @Orc said it didnt had a impact on his face at all, and he got all 4 removed. Did anyone else had their wisdom teeth removed ?

Last edited:
So @Orc said it didnt had a impact on his face at all, and he got all 4 removed. Did anyone else had their wisdom teeth removed ?
i got 8 teeth removed and it still didn't impact my face but I still have the normal 28 since I had extra teeth to begin with.