Do you talk of Lookism IRL ?

Deleted member 9989

Deleted member 9989

Silver
Not like an autist with blackpill and inceldom term but talk about the beauty of bones, faces, facial features and looks with ur friends ? ?

do you think girls can like this kind of subject as if we were a surgeon ? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
yes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 7866 and 3 others
Not like an autist with blackpill and inceldom term but talk about the beauty of bones, faces, facial features and looks with ur friends ? ?

do you think girls can like this kind of subject as if we were a surgeon ? :lul:
are u crazy? i would get shot
i keep this shit away from irl, i do browse .me in public tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baruch, lutte and Deleted member 9344
Community image 1419073660

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029 and Deleted member 4430
Not usually because it easily exposes the tism.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, never_lucky, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
I always do talk about the blackpill in real life,why?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Arkantos and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4887
Yes, I do sometimes. Chad trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998, nonserviam and 3 others
No never

Im treating this forum like a sidewhore

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Schönling, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Obviously not.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Autism ? exposes the narcy imo
Well, I have a lot of obsessions with stuff like this and the general nature of things that most normies think is weird.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9344
do people think youre autistic?
No, not at all jfl, why would they. I'm not talking about hating women and all this stupid incel ideology stuff.

No, I bonesmash in solitude in the basement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

No, I don't.Because I don't wanna be called a fagot.

No, because normies are too bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
if you say it the right way you sound high IQ and smart :
'' he has very good cheekbones with forwarding projection facially''

but if you say it like this then you're an autistic goblin :

''The problem with feature-relative ratios such as the 1.618 mouth-to-nose width ratio is that they don’t work if the reference feature (in this case, the nose) is of subhuman dimensions. That’s why we need all ratios standardized. All horizontal ratios should be in relation to the bizygomatic width, and all vertical ratios should be in relation to the facial height (hairline to chin distance). Why are standardized ratios superior? Take the ES ratio for example. Before PSL, people used the rule of thumb that eyes should be one eye width apart. Obviously, this doesn't mean shit if you have a narrow PFL. It’s pretty clear that ES ratio mogs “one eye width between” into oblivion with the standardized ideal ratios being IPD as 0.47, PFL as 0.235, Nose width 0.235 and mouth width 0.38''

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 14978, GetShrekt and 7 others
No, not at all jfl, why would they. I'm not talking about hating women and all this stupid incel ideology stuff.
because most normies think its all about personality and have no idea looks play a part in getting a gf

because most normies think its all about personality and have no idea looks play a part in getting a gf
True, but I only talk about it with good friends, from which I know they are quite intelligent and don't disregard every idea that doesn't fit their worldview. But I also believe that personality plays a role in attractiveness and slaying, but just not as much as looks do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344

no but if someone asked me for advice or smth I would be honest

No, people know looks are important it's just not talked about

True, but I only talk about it with good friends, from which I know they are quite intelligent and don't disregard every idea that doesn't fit their worldview. But I also believe that personality plays a role in attractiveness and slaying, but just not as much as looks do.

personnality ? For me just be confident and not autist

personnality ? For me just be confident and not autist
Confidence is a part of personality imo. And humor, intelligence etc. also play a role, but as I said not as much as looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
Only about softmaxxes like skin , gym etc

Yes I even managed to blackpill my friend and convince him to do Jaw Surgery

Yes, it's actually legit. I say shit like "boyo" "tbhtbh" n shit like that, typical lookism meme speak. People think it's hilarious. I have unironically talked about facial proportions and commented on things like peoples philtrum or gonial angle girls think it's interesting and ask me all kinds of questions about why ik that shit. So I tell them the story of the aspie incel forum dwellers who are delusional and disconnected from reality but their autism gives them the power of exorbitant observation of minuscule shit about peoples faces based on scientific study and groupthink. It's to the point now where there are quite a few girls who ALREADY KNOW what incels are and all about you guys so I don't even need to tell the funny explanation. I dated an artsy girl for a bit and she in particular really liked it and came to me for advice on proportions in her artwork. Not memeing. Honestly you can talk about fucking anything and most normies will go along with it if you present it as if it's cool and normal to you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Arkantos, oatmeal and 5 others
Yep. I like making the argument that if George Floyd looked like Tyson Beckford he wouldn't be dead.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
ill just talk about how i hate female nature

I don't talk IRL

Yes, it's actually legit. I say shit like "boyo" "tbhtbh" n shit like that, typical lookism meme speak. People think it's hilarious. I have unironically talked about facial proportions and commented on things like peoples philtrum or gonial angle girls think it's interesting and ask me all kinds of questions about why ik that shit. So I tell them the story of the aspie incel forum dwellers who are delusional and disconnected from reality but their autism gives them the power of exorbitant observation of minuscule shit about peoples faces based on scientific study and groupthink. It's to the point now where there are quite a few girls who ALREADY KNOW what incels are and all about you guys so I don't even need to tell the funny explanation. I dated an artsy girl for a bit and she in particular really liked it and came to me for advice on proportions in her artwork. Not memeing. Honestly you can talk about fucking anything and most normies will go along with it if you present it as if it's cool and normal to you.
chad if you've pulled this off.

I have to stop myself from using looksmax/PSL terminology sometimes, it would sound weird IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@subhuman incel talks to his cat

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back