Do you think a Doctor is high enough in the food chain to withstand a false allegation from a foid?

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Salieri and Deleted member 18244
Yes, of course. There are no cameras in the patient room I believe

Will rope immediately if he gets sent to prison for that

Yes, of course. There are no cameras in the patient room I believe
Maybe not enough evidence to prosecute, but I've seen people get found not guilty for similar cases and still get fired from their jobs and cancelled

its insane how sensitive people are these days, first of all he probably wasnt doing anything, but even if he was its just a boner like come on 🤦‍♀️

people in libya are being executed with fire and stones every day and these people cant handle a boner on their leg for 30seconds

Bitches will literally find anything to complain about. Just shut the fuck up holy shit.

its insane how sensitive people are these days, first of all he probably wasnt doing anything, but even if he was its just a boner like come on 🤦‍♀️

people in libya are being executed with fire and stones every day and these people cant handle a boner on their leg for 30seconds
A urologist sees dozens of patients each week. Most of whom are 18-21 foids because of all the slutting around they do in college. So I strongly doubt he would be willing to risk it all for 29 year old, post prime foid.

• +1
Reactions: Salieri

Users who are viewing this thread

Back