Do you think a girl with tatoos

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Also wants a guy with tattoos?

Also would you get tattoos if it meant you would get girls

Probably have interest in guys with tattos (if they're attractive). also if I knew for a fact that getting a tattoo would get me a girl then sure I would. I already plan on doing so in the future, but it won't do much in regards to attraction

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Probably have interest in guys with tattos (if they're attractive). also if I knew for a fact that getting a tattoo would get me a girl then sure I would. I already plan on doing so in the future, but it won't do much in regards to attraction
I've thought about trying just to try be sexier or more appealing,and I do think women with tattoos wants a man with tattoos. This youtuber I've been watching has animation videos of tattooed girls.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
This guys videos are funny and kind of true,he shows animations of girls and guys tatted up,and it's pretty true in america

I see women you'd never think would have tats ,have sleeves

I have face tattoos

• JFL
Yes. Birds of a feather flock together.

• +1
@isis_Bleach has proof but he’s banned. I don’t know why he banned tho he hasn’t answered me :feelswah:
Maybe because when I sent him a photo I looked like a foid and he said it made his dick hard because the photo of me looked like i was sucking dick and had flirty eyes

• JFL
Yes. Birds of a feather flock together.
Like this girl I tried for,she acted all nice to me and has a innocent face,but looky looky

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1652849471077.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652849471077.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
Like this girl I tried for,she acted all nice to me and has a innocent face,but looky looky
She’s totally a whore. Smash and dash or else yo ass be grass.

• +1
no, but majority of the time a girl with lots of tats is fucked up in the head

no, but majority of the time a girl with lots of tats is fucked up in the head
So you think a tatted up girl would date a plain guy? And tattoos in america is so common , it's rare to find a girl that's not.

I think tattoos are unattractive on females. But anyway I dont think tattoos increase would increase your attractiveness much. If you are good looking, you will attract girls. The females you attract would be more likely to be tattooed if you have tattoos. They would be more likely to not be tattooed if you dont have tattoos. It may make you slightly more attractive to females with tattoos, but possibly less attractive to some other females. So I wouldnt get tattoos in hope of increasing attractiveness, unless you are trying to mainly attract females who are tattooed themselves. This is all just my speculation btw.

• +1
I think tattoos are unattractive on females. But anyway I dont think tattoos increase would increase your attractiveness much. If you are good looking, you will attract girls. The females you attract would be more likely to be tattooed if you have tattoos. They would be more likely to not be tattooed if you dont have tattoos. It may make you slightly more attractive to females with tattoos, but possibly less attractive to some other females. So I wouldnt get tattoos in hope of increasing attractiveness, unless you are trying to mainly attract females who are tattooed themselves. This is all just my speculation btw.
Idk where you are from but every white girl is tatted up now,even women in their 40s. So if you have none you are seen as odd or plain. I do find tattoos on girls hot sometimes but I would also like a non tatted girl. I have 0 and always felt that it's extreme and risky to mark up your body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 1901
Idk where you are from but every white girl is tatted up now,even women in their 40s. So if you have none you are seen as odd or plain. I do find tattoos on girls hot sometimes but I would also like a non tatted girl. I have 0 and always felt that it's extreme and risky to mark up your body.
im from the US, but I dont really interact with people or with females, and much less adult females. So I dont really know how common tattoos are. I went on Tinder and saw so many tattooed females, but I though maybe it was just a tinder thing JFL.

• +1
im from the US, but I dont really interact with people or with females, and much less adult females. So I dont really know how common tattoos are. I went on Tinder and saw so many tattooed females, but I though maybe it was just a tinder thing JFL.
No,it's the trendy thing to do. Since like the 2000s started

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901