• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 16275, nope and 3 others
yes we will win

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
Yes, total cumskin death

100%, it going to be with Europeans and Arabs

I don’t think there is going to be a race war with Asian and Indians
So you think countries like france where arabs are taking over will be at war but whites in countries like canada or australia, where it's all asian or indian, won't rise up?

jews and arabs

whites already got cucked by the ubermench jews

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
So you think countries like france where arabs are taking over will be at war but whites in countries like canada or australia, where it's all asian or indian, won't rise up?
Most Europeans are against Arabs coming to their country, and I have not seen white people in Canada or Australia complain about Asians or Indians coming to their countries.

Most Europeans are against Arabs coming to their country, and I have not seen white people in Canada or Australia complain about Asians or Indians coming to their countries.
@Gonthar @Biggdink @john2

• +1
Reactions: john2
with ethnics colonizing white countries and outbreeding them

@Makhachev
I'm not racist but I'm a religious fanatic. So I would always fight a White muslim person and never fight an Arab christian.

I don't think a race war would start but even if it was to start (say between whites and ethnics for example), then the smart white people of this world who claim to be superior to the Jews would find ways to silently (chemically or through radiation) castrate ethnic people. Because it's clear that in this modern age full of advanced technology, nobody would be dumb to enter in a battle unless they're paid big money for it.

There are two possible reasons for that, either the whites hate Islam and most Arabs are muslim which is why they have a problem against Arabs. Or the whites simply don't care about Asians and Indians living in the west because it is a well known fact that Asian and Indian men are unable to settle with the hotter white women of the west, white women prefer their own race in the west (because the men of their own race look the best) and that is why white men don't seem to have a major problem against Indians and Asians.